Highschool. (Canon.)

Ok, this is the crazy part.

We begin with Yandere Highschool, Sam Gladiator's hit series. The plot is pretty simple, Sam & a side-character named Yuki are yandere for each other.

(Definition of yandere: "Yandere" is derived from the Japanese words yamu, meaning to be sick (mentally or physically), and deredere, meaning affectionate or loving. Simply put, a yandere is someone who is lovesick, someone who has been driven to insanity by extreme obsession or love, thus resulting in abnormal behavior if not violence.)

For about half of the series, it stars Sam, Taurtis & another character called J the star.

The first glimpse we get of Grian is during a beach-day, where he presumably flys over from England to meet everyone. It's a chill day, they build sandcastles, all of that.

Grian then flies back. He's not seen for a few more episodes, until eventually, the Halloween Special rolls around.

Grian flies back in for this. He ends up dating a character named Ellen, mostly from Sam & Taurtis' pushing. The trio are pushed by their dates to enter the haunted school, where a teacher previously committed suicide. It's meant to be a challenge to see which of the boys is the strongest or whatever by who can stay in the longest.

They browse the halls, Sam makes fun of the dead guy, and ultimately the dead guy threatens them, and the trio leaves- with Grian just barely staying in the doorway for a second longer to secure the win.

After this, Grian sees that Yuki has a knife, Sam gaslights him a bit before also seeing the knife, and Taurtis insults Sam's girlfriend.

Sam stabs Taurtis.

There's a lot of ' what the fuck', before Grian realizes he needs to drive home on the bus to catch his plane back home, and uh.. Taurtis was supposed to drive.

Taurtis assures Grian it's fine, and they end up driving anyway.

The next episode is the next day, where Grian informs Sam that the bus crashed and they ended up in the hospital. Grian was questioned about who stabbed Taurtis, and did not inform them it was Sam.

Sam just decides that since Grian is stuck here, he might aswell come to school! On the train to school, Sam requests for Grian to dress up as Taurtis, presumably out of insanity and guilt.

Grian is actively threatened with a knife and agrees, complaining about how uncomfortable it makes him feel.

(Side Note: Taurtis' signature color is blue. Remember this for later!)

They end up at school, Grian's threatened for not acting like Taurtis, and eventually he tries to run during gym. The gym teacher attempts to restrain Sam (who's very much snapped) as Grian runs. 

He ends up hiding in a shed known as the Kissing Shed, which Sam appears in the doorway of and forces Grian to eat Taurtios- a knock-off version of Doritos coined early by Taurtis- whole. Plastic and all.

Grian eventually escapes and ends up across the street from Sam with Okami, the teacher, and Rowan, the gym coach.

After this, Sam basically drops the Taurtis thing.

Later, they find a guy named Jerry, who is Taurtis- escaped from the hospital with temporary memory loss. Grian is gaslit about the demise of Taurtis, and the trio soon realizes they're out of money.

By begging & bribing Yuki, they end up getting a job with the local mafia. Everything goes about as well as you'd expect and the police make them moles.

Yeah, they gave the idiots guns.

Grian is briefly thrown in the insane room before they all head out to try and catch the mafia boss.

In the end, Taurtis is (for some reason) adopted by the boss, Grian & Sam shoot him dead, and Yuki asks around for her father. Sam decides the best course of action is to make Grian pretend to be the mafia boss, which goes on for a while until it's revealed he, in fact, isn't.

Sam tries to break up with Yuki and she jumps off the school's roof. They end up in witness protection.

Next series!

Tokyo soul, the spin-off.

Taurtis & Sam are moved to Tokyo, Grian eventually flies over ( we learn that he was sent to Tokyo, Canada) and rejoins them. Taurtis ends up deported, Sam & Grian get a job, try to kill their shitty coworker, regain Taurtis and solve a goat murder mystery, find a cult, and then Taurtis gets cloned.

The clones bring the exact problem you'd expect from 3 idiotic teenagers, they shoot a few, and can't find the real damn Taurtis. Grian is revealed to be gay, and the world is destroyed by a random god and the series just about ends there.

Anyway, this has been confirmed from a Grian episode in Season 7 where, during the Hermit Challenges, Grian is instructed to wear a blue sweater. Verbally, he expresses his discomfort with this. Most people think this is a reference to the series, so I'm calling it canon.

Link to series:

Additional things forgotten?: