Revealing Once Self

It was the start of another whole school year again in highschool. I am Jonathan Donnie Moore,also known as the most popular boy in school, was ready for the last awsome year in highschool! Every year almost all the girls fall for me and some of the boys were even jealous. It was really fun but someday I want to have a girlfriend. I did have girlfriends but not one of them is like Kiara Cassandra Baker. She was my childhood bestfriend and crush. She was my dream girl. She has all the qualities of a perfect girl to me with for me but unfortunately she moved away without a word. It was in the past but sometimes I still kept hoping that she would comeback. Until one day I was enjoying my time hanging out with my friends but when my friend was about to get a drink at the store. He turned his back and bumped at a girl spilling her coffee on her jacket. My friend said"Oops sorry about that. Let me get you a towel or tissues to remove the stain at least a little. Then she said to him " How rude of you spilling my coffee in the morning. You will pay Rudy Hartman!" Once she was done talking she kicked him at his face while he fell down with his nose bleeding hard. As soon as I saw him like that I shouted at her "Why did you do that to my friend. He was already trying to help you get clean and this how you respond?! What's wrong with you??" She answered with a really angry voice saying" You call this your friend? Think about it did he do anything nice to you for the past years he was using you! He just hangout with you because your rich!"" Ugh"
She got out of the room slamming the door. I suddenly felt familiar about her voice even if her hoodie was covering face. I felt that I met her before. After that event I thought that my friend was wounded so I took him to the nurse's office. I asked him nervously with a shaky voice" So do you really use me sometimes at least once." He felt guilty just by the look by the look of his face. He answered me "Sorry sometimes I do use you by sometimes all the time but I thought you were going to ask that sometime yet." He suddenly went out of the nurses office leaving me there speachless and stiff. I felt really gloom after that there might be many people on go with me because Im rich. I still hangout with them of course but sometimes I still hate some of them for using my money for friendship. As I go to my locker, I was looking for my books and I saw the girl who kicked my former friend for me pass by with heavy books. She suddenly stopped after passing by me. She said "Stupid Donath." It striked me because no one knows my nickname except my Family and my old friends. I hate that nickname its like donut in other words. I asked her while she was still close I walked close to her and hooked my hand to her leg and she blushed and lowered her hoodie so no one would notice her. I asked her whispering " How did you know my nickname?" She quickly tried to remove my hand while it was in her leg and she told me in a nervous voice " Lucky guess." And she shouted at me"How rude of you getting a girls attetion even if she dosen't want that someone's attention!" As she walked fast to the classroom, I thought to myself she was like Kiara in a way. As I went to the classroom she was in the corner in of the classroom watching the window. As she saw me, she quickly went to her seat while she can. As class started the teacher asked her name but she did not answer and she was called hoodie. When the bell rang I quickly got out of the classroom until she judged me again and this wasn't the first time she judged me. She always say pass by me"ugly, no good,weird and mostly childish." So she got me in to my nerves. So I wanted to talk to her because it is becoming irritating and annoying. I followed her as soon as she left for lunch break. I told my friends that I might not go with them later. As soon the bell rang, I stalked her without her knowing at least thats what I thought. When I suddenly notice that she went out of the school but I wasn't sure if I should still follow her. I still followed her until I saw her meeting someone who was a girl. She was beautiful ,cute, nice looking girl. I stayed and eat at a corner where they can't see me. The longer they talked the longer I stayed . The girl that was with hoodie has a nice smile and her laugh was so soothing. When hoodie stood up and hugged her. The girl left. So she left to but she went in the direction where I am so I tried to hide but I was a little obvious. As she she went by pass me, she turned to me and said "Do you like Audrey even just by looks?" She was smiling crookedly and I did not answer. So she was pissed that I didin't answer properly. So she did something really unforgettable. She removed her hoodie and jacket. I was strucked because she looked like Kiara. I asked her hesitantly"Do I know you or something?" The moment I saw her face, she was angry and grumpy. So she kicked me and she said angrily "Stupid Donath! You don't even know your old childhood best friend ! By the way answer the question im asking you!" I told her "You are Kiara Cassandra Baker!" She kicked me and said " Answer me Donath!" I answered her "First of all stop calling me Donath, that's not my nick name any more! Second of all I-I think so im not so sure yet I just saw her not talk to her yet." She answered "You can." I answered her "How? I think she's not studying here." She said "She will next week. Just wait someday next week." She was smiling at me like it was an opportunity for me to have a real girlfriend. I asked her something simple but practical question I asked her " Did you love me back then?" The smile became laughter she answered me with a happy voice " Oh Jonathan! Of course I loved you! I never loved someone more than you Jonathan but we changed a lot since we grew old so I gave up after 3 years I moved out of town but I still love you as a friend." It hurts that now she confessed her love for me but it was in the pass and now she loves me only as a friend even if I am over her years ago. She asked me also the same question but I heard a bell sound near by that means that break is over so I just told her "I'll just tell you another time." Her face turned in a sour face which is kind of cute. So we went back to class. It was Fun to end the week this way knowing that Kiara was studying here and met a girl who was nice in appearance. Its just a knew school year and more is to come.