The Worst Day Ever

It was a awful monday morning in school. Why did we have to do a stupid musical performance infront of the whole school when we could just say speeches and others. At least I won't sing the dumb song. All I had to do was play the beat box but it was only the first part. The worst thing is I have to wake up early for rehersals. So my morning started with a annoying scream from my little siblings. Who was Jason klyde Moore ( Boy and first 10 years old) and Renee Victoria Moore ( Girl last 8 years old). They always wake up earlier than me since... I really don't know actually. Anyway after that I got ready for school. When it was breakfast time I got really pissed about my milk in the cereal. Since I got used to use fresh milk always I never needed to look how the milk looks and smells like but this time this was the day I experienced spoiled milk literally super spoiled! I was going to eat cereal but when I poured milk I instead saw 3 week old spoiled milk and it spilled on me. So I have to get ready again. But now I didn't eat breakfast. Once I got out of the house I saw a moving truck in front of the house that has always been empty since 1 year ago. Finally the house is sold! Maybe later I would check the house and visit. So this was the only time I was looking forward to. When I finally got to school Kiara was with Cody sitting under a tree. Anyway When she saw me coming to the main school door she quickly run to me and went infront of me and said "Late!!!!" She was slapping me while she was infront of Cody. Cody was speechless about her attitude again. When she was done slapping me she told me " Why are you Late?! We should have practice the skit about 30 minutes ago!" I said sincerely " Im sorry Cassy about being late My siblings were disturbing me today." She suddenly pulled my shirt and I came down to her face. She had a weird smirk in her face and she said scarily " How did you remember my old nickname?" While we were talking Cody stood up and said " This is kind of awkward so Ill just go to the SC room . Anyway Kiara see ya you too Jonah!" As he left she faced me and said "Answer me...." I was recalling and told her " Oh yeah I was thinking of your nickname since I knew you had one then suddenly when I saw you I recalled that your nickname was Cassy!" Suddenly I saw her crying and she said really sadly " Don't remind me of this kinds of things Jonah it recalls some of my old childhood memories." Then Audrey saw and skipped near us. She seemed happy at first then suddenly when she saw Kiara crying her face became sad and when Kiara saw Audrey she hugged her surprisingly. I kind of laugh in my head when I saw both of them hugging since Kiara is small and Audrey was taller than her. So they looked like mother and daughter. When Audrey saw me laughing softly. Her frown was still a frown. Kiara pushed Audrey away from her slowly then she grabbed my hand and ran away from Audrey. Audrey was just looking at us while we were running. As soon as we were somewhere in school I didn't know. She stopped running and released my hand. I asked her nicely " Where are we by the way?" She said sadly "Oh this? Its the Union Hall this was the place they hold the annual dances and balls." She lied down in the middle. She looked depressed. I asked her something weird and I regretted saying it. I said "Is it something you and cody talked about?" She faced me in a upside down position. She looked confuse and she said" What are you talking about?!" I told her "Since you two kissed tht other day and " she suddenly shouted at me and said really angry " You were listening to our conversation?! Did you hear everything?! Because We dumped each other already you know!"I felt surprised since they just started dating last week and know they were not dating! I said " Really but you kissed the other day." I suddenly covered my mouth and realized that she dosen't know we were spying on them. She stood up and looked at me with a devious look. She said with her low voice " How did you know we kissed and talked!?" She was walking to me while saying does words slowly until eventually she got me conered in the hall. I was really nervous on what she will do. I said really loud " Im sorry for spying on you! I never meant to do that. It wasn't just me it was Audrey too." When she was about to punch me in the face she said " Audrey?" I shooked my head as fast as I can so she won't blame me. She said " If it was Audrey then its okay Im used to this anyway." What could have she meant by used by this. Was she always spied at. When I was about to say something the door was opened and Larry the SC secretary said surprising news. He said " Rachel will ot be able to come for the performance since she went to Seattle!" We screamed "What!" Then Kiara started playing with her hair. She was worried and said " Now who will be my partner in the show!" I said softly " Why not Cody...." She grabbed my shoulders and said "Why not you?" I asked her madly " Why me?!" She answered me " Because you know the song since you were the one who suggested it during the meeting. So you must have known the lyrics!" I answered her with my whole heart with it and said.... " No!" She was surprised and she looked up. When she finally looked down with her evil smile. She shaked me back and forth until I answered her desprately since it mad me dizzy " Fine! Fine! I will do it!" Her hands were put down then she clapped with joy then grabbed my backpack and dragged me to the ceromony hall leaving Larry confused. When the ceremony was about to start Kiara when to the stage with her megaphone. Since when a ceromony is held by the council only the moderator of the council will attend. As soon as she turned the megaphone on she shouted " BE QUIET NERDS AND DORKS!" That got everyone's attention. One student even said " Who are you calling Nerd, President look who is wearing glasses." She went down the stage and went to the boy who said that. She grabbed his collor in his polo shirt and said it softly " If someone has glasses it dosen't mean that they are a nerd. When I said nerds and dorks to the students I just wanted to get your attention get it now boy?"
He shooked his head repeatedly. Kiara left the bou and went back to the stage and she said " Well... if you don't want that to happen to you then shut your mouth and listen to our performance!" She got down the stage and grabbed my hand and dragged me up to the stage. She said to the others "Hurry guys I hate this performance as much as you do!" We went up the stage and sang.
We were actually quite good. Her voice was so high I was going deaf! Right after that she was smiling and when she looked at me her smile never fade. Well it was going to be a great day until classes came and Literature was the worst one! Finally the dismissal bell finally came! I was so excited to go home because I was going home with Audrey. While walking the block I saw the moving van was already gone. Suddenly Audrey asked me a really weird question. She asked " So Jonah....Do you like Kiara?" It strucked me and I would never thought that she would ask me that kinds of questions. I asked her really nervously " Why would you think of such a thing?!" She answered me " Well when I see you looking at Kiara you look like a evil pervert smiling at a innocent girl no offense at all." A EVIL PERVERT REALLY! Ipushed her a little in the shoulder and I said " Actually I don't like Kiara but I only like her as a friend okay?" She said " Okay geez.. no need to push me sorry for accusing you for liking her." Once I got to my home I waved goodbye to her. As I got home my little sister attacked me using her " Nerf Rebel" but she missed a shot. I laughed at her then my brother surprised attacked me with his fake Pistol gun. It hurted me a lot since he tried to hit my head and he did. Then Tori (sister's nickname) said " Mom wanted you to give this to our new neighbor across the street with me!" She gave me a fruit basket and she dragged me across the door. I did not mind her since that was my plan after all to welcome them since its tradition. My brother did not come since he had to study more or he might repeat grades again. When we approached the door. Tori ringed the door bell then she asked me " Can I go to the bathroom at home first?please?" She was tryimg to play innocent so I let her go already. Once she went home to go on a washroom break the door opened and I saw.... Kiara! She was shocked and she slammed the door. I heard a girl's voice and the girl asked " Who was it Cassy?" Kiara answered " No one at all mom!" When her mom didn't believed her the she took a look for herself. When she opened the door she was curious and she asked me " Did I met you before?" Then Kiara said " Nope you never met him before ever." Then her mother snap her fingers and said " Amy's son, Jonathan right Jomathan.... Moore!" She remembered my name I guess she has a sharp memory. I gave her the fruit basket then Tori jumped at my back. I kneeled since she wasn't that light anymore. She got out of my back and she said nicely " Nice to meet you new neighbors Im Renee Victoria Moore, Jonah's little awsome sister but you can call me Tori!" She was pretty brave to say she was awsome. Then Kiara's mom invited us to her home. Kiara grabbed my hand went up to her room! Her mom said to Tori " I guess she knew that it was her old best friend so Tori do you want to meet Kiara's little brother? Tori answered gladly " Would I ever!" While Tori was meeting Kiara's brother, ( Adam Baker)Kiara and I talked up in her room. She was mad at mr bevause I came to her house. She said " What the hell are you doing at my house and don't give me a reason that I wouldn't believe!" I told her that I visited the place because they were new in town and it was tradition to us family to welcome people. She felt flattered that our family was welcoming them. My brother then went there too since my sister wasn't at home and she was his only playmate at home. When I went down to check on them I saw them playing the new xbox 360. I surprised both of them by kick their backs. They screamed and yelped at the same time and it was hilarious! Once theh realized I kicked them my brother jumped at my back and my sister at my chest and I tried to carry them both. I said " It was a trap! Haha! Anyway Cassy I have to go now nice meeting you new neighbor hope to see you at school." I smiled at her and left but before the door was completely closed I saw her turning red and blushing when her mom came to her and she said " Cassy why are you turning red so much! Are you sick?" Kiara suddenly said " No Im not! Don't mind me!" And she ran upstairs. As I closed the door the day was finally ending and I realized that this wasn't the worst day ever in the other half of my day but it was still a enjoyable day at Kiara's new house. Hope to see her more soon too.....