1.❤

Part 1. ❤

" Priya ...priya ...tum kahan ja rahi ho.." one of the colleague asked her..

" Areee arpita yeh kaisa sawal hua...boss ke cabin me jaa rahi hu...yeh files submit krni thi.." priya said unknowing to the recent news..

" prrr priya ..ruko...abb yeh files new boss ko hi dena..aur tum yeh sab chodo and humare sath niche cholo strike krni hai...aise koi bhi aira gaira humari company ko undertake nahi kr sakta"....arpita said....

" what the hell...yeh tum kya keh rahi ho arpita company ko kisi ne undertake kr liya...par kyu..aur Mr.Shah woh hamare sath aisa kyu krenge.."

" priya yeh sab toh mai nahi janti par jo new boss hai woh kafi aidyal hai hamare half of the staff ko suspend kr rahe hai isliye hum strike krne wale hai tum bhi chalo"

" kya keh rahi ho arpita mai nahi aa rahi kisi strike pr .."

" priya yeh humari sab logon ki job ka sawal hai...kisi ki bhi job ko kuch nahi hona chiye...atleast kuch krna mat but hamare liye chalo.."

" HA Ha priya mam sab log honge office ke toh we will have power of majority.." everyone tried to convince her..

" okey ok guys i am coming with toh all pr ... " priya said

" koi pr vr nahi priya abbb chalo " other staff members said her..

"Koi badi baat toh nahi mang li na ..in logon ne..sirf inka support krne ho toh jana hai..aur sahi bhi toh hai..agar koi insan ate hai aise nainsafi karega toh log objection toh uthyange hi na ....pr muze fir kyu kuch thik sa nahi lag raha...koi toh hai which is not going good...chill priya .zyda socho mat nahitoh pagal ho jaogi".Priya thought in the mind when the lift was heading to ground floor and tried to calm herself keeping her hand on her chest taking deep breath...

All the people were on the place of building where car was going to be get arrived...although priyas ,mind was constantly not in support of the strike but just for the sake of her colleagues she decided to be there..

As sooon as the car arrived all the people surrounded the car and the another shocker for priya was Ram came out of the car ..that was the most unexpected thing that happened today and she was just soo shocked and paralyzed at the place she was standing forgetting the surrounding...and offcourse why not she saw her love after months of their separation...and ram trying to understand what was happening and all of sudden a stone was thrown at his forehead forcing him to see the direction from which it came..and the exact same unexpected shock for him as well as he saw HIS WIFE..HIS PRIYA . Looking beautiful as always ..cladded with green see through saree with offwhite backless blouse..nd her neck tied with nupital chain..and her forhead adorned by sindoor and hair neatly tied making side partition..and her lips decorated with nude lipstick..that he forget to blink the eyes..

.but to his disappointment was the thing that he thought his priya supported the people who were against him and who tried to hurt him physically..

And here priya's eyes were fixed on nothing but the blood oozing out of his forehead....she wanted to run to him and fix his wound but couldn't...and there was so much rush of the poeple that she was pushed by someone and was about to fall..she closed her eyes expecting her fall...but a strong hands captured her saving her from a fall with one hand grabbing her waist above her saree and other hand holding her opposite shoulder.

"Thank you Sudhanshu, apke wajah se mai girne se bach gyi.." priya said standing on her feet all by herself coming out of his grip...

" Its okey...no need to thank me....but zara sambhal k har bar mai nahi ane wala bachane" Sudhanshu said..