3.❤

PART 3. ❤

Pass,  pass aur pass ram ka face priya ke face ke pas ja hi raha tha ..

Thuk thuk ..there was knock on the door and both separated..

Ram took his position on his chair while priya standing opposite and trying to stabilizing her beats...but her cheeks heated up...

Come in ...ram ordered ....

Both ram and priya were frustrated for someone's interruption during their private moment..it was really getting difficult for them to mantain a straight face after being affected to the core....and the priyas cheeks that turned strawberry pink due to the closeness was unable to be hidden

Rishi and Sudhanshu came in and observed ram and priya..

Rishi was the person who's always jealous of priyas talent and the achievement she acquired and became lead of the recent project ....rishi used to think that be wanted the position priya have and for that he was trying to be extra nice to boss to be in their good books ..but failed terribly to the previous boss and now he decided to be in good books of ram and will try to impress him...

Sudhanshu observed priyas face it was not the usual and find out that something fishy has been happening here..he don't want to think otherwise of priya but couldn't help his mind to not fall in for her ..and day by day he's trying to be as close to her as possible...but looking her like this in flushed state is new for him..." yaha kha ho raha tha , priya aisa nahi kregi,,,nahi nahi gaoat mat soch , shiyad  ki ram sir ne data hoga toh gusse se chera red hogaya priya ka." He thought..

" sir i may go now " saying this priya went outside the cabin..

Accha hi hua chali gyi agar ye aise mere samne rahi toh control krna mushkil ho jayega aur kam toh hoga hi nahi, priya why its always difficult to be away from you,  your presence is affecting me to the core" ram is wandering in his thoughts...

Sir..Sir..they both called ram

" yess ...bolo what's the matter "

" woh these are the files of the singhanias which we both along with priya were handling "

As far upto now ram don't have any problem with rishi but he hated that Sudhanshu and priya were working together..

" yes so what about it " ram answered in displeased manner

" sir we will be having conference on Delhi about it after 3 4 days..we have to start double work on it from today onwards.." rishi replied..

" Sudhanshu i  wanted to lead the project of mehtas .., and rishi you along with priya will handle the singhanias project..i want proper cv , pointers and presentation,  work overtime and tell to priya also , i don't care , " ram said

Accha hai overtime krenge toh priya ke sath zyda time bitane ka mauka milega..aur ye Sudhanshu toh chiye hi nahi muze mere biwi ke ass pass...ram thought

Yahh Sudhanshu nice progress,  project lead...but kya yar priya ke sath zyda time nahi bita paunga..Sudhanshu regretted..

" okk sir ...we will try our level best " both repiled..and went to do their respective work..

..................

YEH kya krne ja rahi thi tum priya ...ram ke samne control hi nahi rehta..unhe kiss krne dene wali thi.. aise kaise...itni jldi pighal jati ho unke samne ...
Bhulo mat ki unhone tum pr trust nahi kiya ..roka nahi and aise hi jane diya...pr kya kare apni beti ko lad pyar se bighad ke jo rakha hai sir pe chadegi hi,,,ab mai tab tab hi unke pass wapas jaungi jab tak in baap beti ko akal nahi aa jati..aur ye ye dil ki dhadkan bhi toh so jati hai unhe dekh kr uska kya karu mai. Priya thought and kept her hand on heaving chest to normalize it ...and rolled her eyes after looking her red cheeks in mobile screen....