Swaying Gladiolus - III

— [They have met! Attention guys, they have met!!] +1

— [Never thought I would find YuanYuan hot like huh??? It's their first meeting and it starts with blood. Hehehe] +2

— [Never mind bloodshed and all, but YuanYuan has a title now! He will be famous in Jianghu by this title!] +2

— [Uh… Am I the only one who thinks this title is kinda cringe?] +0

— [Nah, me too.] +0
   ↳ [I bet the author pulled it outta their ass] +0

When the bullet comments suddenly floated in front of the surgeon's eyes, for a moment, he was baffled, having received a start at the suddenness of the sight.

But Li Xinyuan was quick to hide his surprise as he followed the male lead to his carriage. Neither of them uttered a word.

Had the book somehow upgraded in the presence of the son of the world? Maybe it had, maybe the change had another reason, but Li Xinyuan had no way of ascertaining that.

As he read those comments, he couldn't help but notice the points hanging at the end. That was when the last comment caught his eye.

Humbly, Li Xinyuan would have agreed had he not been the one involved in the scene and knew exactly who gave him this title.

He would say that it was bad. It wasn't as bad. Not really. It did sound cool at least. Even though it was contradictory to his entire character. And the life Li Xinyuan had led up till now.

It was quite funny being a doctor with a title like ‘Specter of The Blood Moon’. Upon hearing it, one would think that the title bearer was some great martial artist.

Imagine their surprise when they find out that it was no great martial artist but a doctor. A doctor of all things.

In that case, it was funny. Or maybe Li Xinyuan's humour was just bad. Who could answer that?

Not him, at least.

[Current Points: 8]

It was a pitiful number. It really was. But it was better than zero nonetheless.

Shaking his head, Li Xinyuan mutely sat inside his carriage with the male lead — Crown Prince Liu Mingyun — sitting right across him and Hu Lijing — who bailed out very quickly — sitting with the coachman.

As he pulled out the novel, unable to resist the impulse, Li Xinyuan snuck a glance at the man. After discreetly scrutinising the prince, the surgeon held back a sigh of regret.

How good was it to be the darling son of the world!

A peerlessly handsome face, breathtaking crimson eyes, a sinuously built body, not to mention the luscious hair like that of the cold rays of moonlight descending upon the world like a gentle river.

The Crown Prince's hair alone was nothing if not akin to the purest silver this shitty novel's world had to offer.

No wonder he had so many fans. No wonder the fans were also jealous of the female lead. Li Xinyuan too had read the description of this man from the novel, however, just reading the words alone and witnessing the majesty of the male lead with his own eyes was an entirely different matter.

Now that the surgeon thought about it… He really wouldn't mind marrying him. Who wouldn't want an out-of-the-world handsome man?

Saints might have the strength to refuse.

But the overworked genius surgeon — who was gay and never had the chance to date anyone — Li Xinyuan could never.

Wait, why was he thinking about this again??