Chapter 19

Luke's POV
I dropped Rose off and I was about to get out when she just told me to go on home. So now, I'm here laying on my bed. My feelings and emotions are so damaged at this point. Rose has remember almost everyone and every memory but me. Was I now that important? I decided to read on google something's about a coma.
|One Hour Later|
I have been reading and reading like a nerd for the past hour. You can't make them remember which I understand. The best way to make them remember you is to start it from the beginning. I decided to finally ask Rose out on a date. That is if she says yes. I looked down to see what I was wearing. Black shirt, khakis, and vans. This should be fine. I ran to the store and like always got Rose her 3 favorite things and headed to her house. Since she didn't even know about this date I was at least 20 minutes away from her house I decided to text her.

"Picking you up in 15. Don't worrying about what to wear you look beautiful.-L".

Well maybe I'll just tell her instead of asking. I arrived exactly 15 minutes like I said. I then saw Ethan and Kaylee walking out of Rose's house as I walked toward the door.

"She remembered." Kaylee said.

"Yeah, dude she kept asking about you, but you know we couldn't tell her. She really wants to remember you." Ethan said.

I gave them a small nod and walked toward her door. Sure now it killed me worst that she remembered her best friends, but I may be next. I rung the doorbell. Rose's voice filled the air.

"I hope I didn't have to dress up or anything I mean it was short notice." She said while laughing.

She was wearing a black tank top, skinny jeans,and red converses.

"You look beautiful like always." I stated while handing her the flowers.

"Let me put these in a vase real fast."

As soon as she came out we headed to my truck. I helped her in like always, then we was off. We arrived at a little park. I looked over to Rose and she looked a little confused. I was about to explain until I heard Rose gasp and then I knew something was up.

Rose's POV
After Luke picked me up I was actually excited to go out. We arrived twenty minutes later and I was confused. That was until...