Chapter 6

Rose's POV
Tears came running down my face as I looked at the picture. I was a picture of me hung and people cutting me with razors. How could Luke tell I mean I trusted him. I dropped my phone and ran to the bathroom Luke was standing there with my phone in his hand. This is the time if he really wants to show and tell everyone here I will show him myself. I grabbed my box and walked back into my room and Luke just sat there with a guilty look on his face.

"Rose I-."

"Don't if you want to tell everyone what I do here." I yelled while showing him my blades.

"You judge me yet the sad part is you don't even know me or my story." I took the blade and ran it across my wrist.

Blood came running down the side of my arm and I cut repeatedly.

"Stop!" Luke yelled I was to dizzy to see where he was.

I looked down and I dropped my blade and Luke held my arm he had blood on his shirt.

"Maybe you should just go." I said while trying to get out of his grip.

Luke suddenly took me by surprise and pulled me over to him and made me set in his lap.

"Your beautiful and you are a amazing girl sometimes you can get annoying but that's what makes you, you and I like it, I like that you are so stubborn and how you day dream in class and how you think you know everything and think you have everything under control, but Rose you have to let me help you because I need you here with me." Luke finally took a breath telling me that he was done talking.

I looked up into his eyes again and saw so many emotions.

Love?
Anger?
Sadness?

I just couldn't figure it out.

"Luke you don't have to give me your pi-" I never got to finish my damn sentence because like always Luke's lips found mine.

Luke's POV

It felt like the right time. Just looking into her eyes you could see all the pain in her eyes. Every word I said I meant. Seeing her hurt herself broke me. You never really know what happens behind close doors. As I kissed her it took her a minute to respond. It felt like the first time. Sparks? I have never felt this way about a girl before she might make me mad sometimes but I think I am falling for her. She pulled away to fast I took a glance at her to see a small smile placed on her perfect lips.

She looked down at her wrist and then back up at me. There was blood everywhere.

"Do you still think of me differently?" She asked sounding hurt. I put my hand up to her cheek.

"No, love never have for that matter and trust me I never will, okay love." I knew she loved when I called her that.
Rose's POV

"Do you still want to go somewhere?" He asked.

I really didn't feel like leaving I just wanted to sleep.

"No maybe tomorrow I just want to go to sleep."

"Okay babe I will text you tomorrow." he said while giving me a kiss on my cheek.

This boy is going to be the death of me if he don't stop calling me "babe".

Luke just left and here I am standing in front of my mirror just wondering what he see's in me. My nose, hair, legs, and body there imperfect. I didn't want it feel this way anymore. As I was about to grab my box and repeat what I had done early Luke decided to text me.

"Remember I'm always here and I am Never leaving your stuck with me <3 😙." the text said. But people always leave.
*********************************
Thank you to Ethan and Hayley for the support I love youns always