Chapter 12

Kaylee's POV

It's been almost a hour and Luke's still not back. Nothing's changed with Rose. She looks so broken and pale. I wish I could have been there for her more. Ethan and I were getting hungry so we decided to go to the cafeteria. As we opened the door.

*Beep Beep Beep* Roses heart monitor. "No, Rose doctor help!" Suddenly ten doctors rushed into the room.

Luke's POV

When Kaylee told me it was bad my heart stopped. I can't lose Rose. The boss came up behind me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Go." he said and walked off.

I ran to my truck and headed toward the hospital. While I pulled into the hospital I rushed to roses room but as I approached Ethan and Kaylee were standing there by the door crying.

"Her heart monitor went off." Ethan said crying historically.

I opened the door and there where ten doctors all standing by Rose.

"Family only at the moment." One of the doctors said.

"It's okay he can stay." Rose said trying not to make her voice sound so week. The nodded and left.

"I'm so happy to see you." I said and I went to his her. Surprisingly she hugged me back I thought she would still be mad at me.

Rose's POV

When I first woke up I thought I would see Luke but I was surprised when I saw ten doctors standing around my bed.

Suddenly the door opened "Family only at the moment." the elderly nurse said.

I sat up just a little bit and saw Luke's hair.

"He can stay." I said surprising myself.

They all nodded and left.

"I'm so happy to see you. ." Luke said while giving me a hug.

I guess he was surprised that I would hug back because he smiled in all honesty I'm surprised I hugged him.

"Rose,why?" He asked and I knew I would have to talk about this sooner or later.

"Luke this last month has been the best yes I have a bumps in the road when it comes to my cutting but lately you haven't been around so I figured it was because of me so I let the voices in my head tell all the reasons I wasn't good enough for you so I did what I do best I cut."

"Rose all of those voices are wrong." Luke said crawling to lay beside me.
Then we drifted off to sleep.

I have been out of the hospital for 2 months now. Kaylee, Ethan, and Luke have not left my side only when they had to go to school and I had to beg Luke to leave. I haven't been to school because I don't want to know what everyone has to say about me ,but tomorrow is Friday and I am going to go.

"Babe are you sure?" Luke asked for the twentieth time in like two minutes.

"No, but I need to face my fears." I said putting my head in the crook of his neck.

The rest of the day Luke and I just stayed in and watched movies until we fell asleep. Now it's Friday and I am nervous as hell but "I've got this." I said to myself. Luke has basically moved in because his clothes where everywhere.

"You ready babe." he said wrapping his arms around me.

"Yes." I assured him giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"You don't have to do this."

"I know but I am." I said grabbing his hand and walking to his truck.

As we pulled into the school building I was mobbed by hugs. Calum, Connor, Justin , and Michael all of Luke's friends have became like brothers to me. The rest of the school day was spent with people whispering things about me but Kaylee stayed by my side all day long.

❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕❤️
So this Kaylee chick is pretty nice (she ain't in real life) jk love yah 🌸