11-♥️Feeling Guilty?♥️

Hello My Beautiful Ladies👋🥰

Let's start today's chapter👇

H♥A♥P♥P♥Y♥ R♥E♥A♥D♥I♥N♥G♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝑷𝒆𝒉𝒍𝒆 𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒏𝒂𝒂 𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒆,
𝑴𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒉𝒂𝒎 𝒅𝒊𝒚𝒂

𝑷𝒉𝒊𝒓 𝒎𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒚𝒖𝒏,
𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒉𝒂 𝒌𝒂𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒚𝒂...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shhhh Ada you are fine , you are fine don't worry nothing will happen calm down Ada calm down ," Adarika said to herself

"You shouldn't give her this punishment revansh," Revansh's mother said.

"Maa you know na today my sister's this condition is because of her only," Revansh said.

"But this is not her mistake , you should have told her about that room," She said.

"No mom , i can't trust her how can i tell her ," He said.

"She is also our family member you have to trust her revansh," She said.

"Your mom is saying right! who gives punishments like this? Ada is not a child," Dadi said.

"That's the point she is not a child , i told her to not go inside that room but she had to go now she deserves it ," Revansh said in an angry tone.

"Bh...bhai," Nandini said while opening her eyes.

Everyone ran towards her as she woke up after 2 hours .

"Are you ok bache?" Revansh asked.

"Yes bhai ,"She said.

"I am sorry for what she did ," Revansh said.

"But this is not bhabhi's mistake ," Nandini said.

"We are explaining the same thing for the last hour," Revansh's mother said.

"Where is bhabhi bhai , don't tell me you did something wrong to her," Nandini said eyeing him .

"He locked her on the terrace ,"Dadi said.

"Whattt , bhai are you mad?" Nandini said.

"She deserves it nandini," Rudra said.

"Oh bhai please this line doesn't suit you after all you did many things to her intentionally but she didn't do it intentionally," Nandini said.

"This topic is over guys now , please everyone go back to your room and sleep," Revansh said.

"But bhai bhabhi,"Nandini said.

"No but nandini she should realise her mistake," Revansh said.

"Now if anyone will say anything they will my dead face," Revansh said in stern voice.