Shizuka is cheating.

In a luxurious hotel room, two girls seem to sleep together. Their bodies are naked, partially covered with a blanket. Both are covered with red and purple marks all over their bodies indicating how desperately they loved each other last night.

One of the girls woke up rubbing her eyes. She was beautiful, as beautiful as the white jade. She was in daze at first but later on got shocked because of the situation. What, where am I and di-did I really spend my night with a gi-girl? She said way too loudly that another girl also woke up. Shizuka why are you shouting in the morning. She said calmly. Ririru, how dare you take advantage of me, I thought you were my good friend. Shizuka said with tears in her eyes. She could believe that she slept with a girl that too her business partner. And you already knew, I am fucking engaged. How can you be so pathetic. She yelled at Ririru. She really was angry, angry to the point that she could rip apart anybody now. Oh so, now I'm the one who is pathetic? Huh? Aren't you the one to beg me and get in my bed. You were the one to seduce me Shizuka. Ririru said with a smirk in her face.

Shizuka could believe what she was hearing so, she tried hard to remember everything.

Flashback;

Are you sure Shizuka? You really wanted to go to a club with me. Ririru asked Shizuka as they were heading out of their meeting room. Yeah why not.

But didn't nobita invite you to his home? Don't you wanna go there? Ririru again asked. And Shizuka just went outside the company's building grabbing her car key.

If you wanna come with me then get inside the car. Shizuka said to Ririru and she followed her orders.

That day they ended up in a club with each other. Shizuka wanted to enjoy her life without nobita for that day so, she didn't go to Nobita's house. Both girls drink till they both get drunk and aren't even in their real mind. However Ririru was a little sober.

Ririru! Shizuka called her in a seductive voice.
Her voice was enough to turn Ririru on. Shizuka went near Ririru's ear and whispered the word mommy. She figured Ririru's neck with the tip of her own fingers. Shizuka then went and sat in Ririru's lap. Her hands around Ririru's neck. Their faces were dangerously close.

Oh babe, are you horney? Asked Ririru going near shizuka's ear and Shizuka just nodded. Let's get a room. Shizuka said making Ririru a little shocked but she just smirked. As your wish darling. They directly went to a hotel and booked a room. Once they were inside the room making sure they locked it, Ririru pinned Shizuka on the wall. She kissed her hungrily and  passionately. Shizuka kissed her back. Ririru took her hand inside shizuka's shirt and pinched her waist. Shizuka moaned with pleasure. Ririru doesn't seem to stop there as she moves her hands towards shizuka's chest and pressed it. (Ahem, no dirty words.) Both moaned as Shizuka removed Ririru's upper top leaving her in just a Lacy bra. Shizuka blushed and she moved her hand to touch her. Ririru picked Shizuka and pushed her into bed. Both were desperate to feel each other. Later on both were completely naked with flushed cheeks. Both kissed each other before having a hot night.

Flashback ended.

How is this even possible, how can I cheat on Nobita. I only love him. Shizuka said shaking her head continuously.

(Okay reader this much for today's chapter hope y'all enjoyed this and please don't be a silent reader. Even though the views are really low, if y'all voted and commented on this chapter, that will be fine for me.)
Thank you!!