5.

we hit 40k views omg thank you so much to everyone out there.
I luv you guys sm <3

VOTE AND COMMENT 🫶🏻

The first question erupted in my mind after getting out of that luxurious chuhien wala flat

What was that?

I let out a breath before searching for the keys. I remember I kept it in my pocket. I slide my hands inside the pockets of my jogger, moving my hands to find the keys. A smile crept on my face as I slid back my right hand that held the keys.

I unlocked the door.
"Jai Shree Krishna." I chanted and slid the door open. The sound of my trolley bag echoed through the walls as I entered inside and huffed out a breath.

I missed my place so much. No matter wherever I go, whomever I go with or whatever happens, be it the grief or the happiness, the only place that gives me inner peace is this—my place.

Not entirely mine but yeah, I live here so it has to be mine. I removed my slippers and kept them on the shoe rack. I walked towards the sofa only to get the dust particles to fill my nostrils making me sneeze. Is this my sign to clean up?

Though I earn a sufficient amount of money with my job, my salary slides from my hands like sand.

This apartment was bought by my bhaiya and I want to pay back the amount he invested into this. Kavya Bhabhi didn't like the idea, nor did I. Papa and Mumma asked me to live with them in Germany. We shifted there 6 years ago when I was 20.

I wanted to do something independently rather than using their money, but bhaiya and Mumma didn't trust me. Convincing Papa wasn't a hard task, he loves me and lets me do whatever I want unless and until it's not hurting others.

After pleading in front of bhaiya and Mumma for 2 months straight, they let me come here and I started my modelling career. Now I've been living here for more than 3 years.

Mihir Kapoor... who is currently my boyfriend was my boss a year ago. Yeah, I left his company He's from Kavya's family, more like dur ke rishtedaar, Kavya Bhabhi ki choti wali mausi ki nanad ka beta.
(Kavya's younger aunt's sister-in-law's son)

She tried to set me up with him since my college days. I did my best to let it slide away but, fate? It was.
Fuck! Cringe.

Honestly, I don't think he's really serious in this relationship. 2 years! It's been two years since we have been together. NO... set up together. Kavya convinced my parents to let me date Mihir which I didn't even ask for.

I try my best in this, I put effort, set up dates, and whatnot. The only thing I wanted from him was some quality time and deep conversations. I am done with this, truly.

I walked towards the kitchen, took up a glass switched on the purifier before filling up the glass and chugged it down in one breath. God... I want to sleep so bad, but I can't live in this dust-filled house.