How They Meet Pt.1

Charlie

Charlie was the first girl Y/n met after he ended up in Hell. Still confused on how he got here, he ran into Charlie who was out looking for survivors. Charlie was immediately smitten with him. She brought him to the Hazbin Hotel and the rest is history

Vaggie

Met her when Charlie invited him well practically dragged him into the hotel. At first Vaggie was a little on edge but Charlie convinced her Y/n was a new/first guest. So she dropped her guard........for now. But Y/n overtime she wouldn't leave his side.

Angel Lust

Met her after Charlie brought her back to the Hotel. After meeting Y/n she immediately became smitten and started flirting causing an immediate jealous reaction from both Charlie and Vaggie

Cherri Bomb

Met her when he was out with Angel making sure she wasn't doing anything stupid. Cherri immediately wanted to f**k the first time they met. But Y/n was a little fearful as he remembered how Charlie and Vaggie acted the last time Angel flirted with him.

Alice

They first met after Alice made her introduction at the Hotel. She seemed infatuated with Y/n rousing alot of tension between Charlie, Vaggie and Angel.

Niffty

After Alice conjured her up, she immediately became obsessed with the rabbit male after laying her eyes on him.

Lucielle & Lilith

They met after they decided to visit their daughter at the Hotel. When Y/n was introduced they were immediately smitten by him. Charlie in an act of desperation announced him as her boyfriend, but that had no affect on the matter as they still showed interest in Y/n.