family & others

The Raichand family

~ Somnath Raichand { 69 }

He is the Chairman of The Raichand's Diamond cuts & Style. And Pillar of the Raichand family. He loves all his grand-childrens equally.

~ Shan Raichand { deceased }

He was the only son of Somnath and died at in his early age.

~ Anjali Raichand { deceased }

She was the first wife of Shan. Mother of Agastya and Raghavi. In an incident she lost her life.

~ Meghashree Raichand { 46 }

She was the 2nd wife of Shan. Mother of Antara. She loves Agastya & Raghavi has her own kids.

~ Antara Raichand { 21 }

She runs a botique & loves to live fully. She is indeed a good person but she hates 2 person the most in her life for which she doesn't hesitate to turn evil.

~ Nupur Raichand { 38 }

She is the youngest daughter of Somnath. She has lost her loved one & remained unmarried.

~ Ivaan Aryan { 27 }

He is the Bodyguard of Agastya. And bestfriend of Shreyansh & Agastya. He has his own mysteries

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The Chauhan family

~ Raghuveer Singh Chauhan { 69 }

He had retired from the business world. And spends most of his time with orphanage kids and enjoys with them.

~ Akarsh Singh Chauhan { 50 }

He is the only son of Raghuveer. He is the president of Chauhan Empire. He is very obedient to his father & respects him a lot. He can do anything for his father.

~ Bharka Singhaniya { 49 }

She had also retired from the business world. She is the Ex-wife of Akarsh. Mother of Shreyansh, Nirvaan & Anmol.

~ Shreyansh Singh Chauhan { 29 }

He is the eldest son of Chauhan family. Bestfriend of Agastya. He had been missing since last 5 years.

~ Paridhi Singh Chauhan { 29 }

She is the CEO of Randhawa Hotels & Restaurants. She is the eldest daughter-inlaw of Chauhan Family. Wife of Shreyansh.

~ Yuvaan Singh Chauhan { 5 }

He is the youngest member in Chauhan family. He is the son of Shreyansh & Paridhi, And everyone's favourite.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The RaiSinghania family

~ Devika RaiSinghania { 70 }

Head of the family. Grandmother of Ahaan.

~ Rohan RaiSinghania { 51 }

He is the President of RaiSinghania groups and co.lmt. Father of Ahaan.

~ Kratika RaiSinghania { 53 }

A Simple housewife. Mother of Ahaan.

~ Ahaan RaiSinghania { 25 }

He is the CEO of RaiSinghania groups and co.lmt. He is the bestfriend of Anmol & Nirvaan.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The Ranawat Family

~ Mayadhar Ranawat { 75}

Head of the Ranawat Family. Ex-mafia king.

~ Sakshi Ranawat { 54}

She is the the mother of Agam.

~ Agam Ranawat { 31 }

The eldest son of Ranawat family. The most powerful mafia, Believes blindly his grandfather and mother.

~ Nikita Ranawat { 20 }

The daughter of Ranawat family. A simple University student. Stepsister of Agam .

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡