✰°shopping°✰

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕡𝕠𝕧

A girl was running holding her heavy lehenga. While looking back, She hid behind the stares, Then she bumps into someone. And a familiar voice was heard. "Tanisha, what are you doing here?" a boy asked in a whisper.

"Sameer Bhai, you here?" She asked him in return.

Sameer peeped out and said - "I am hiding from your clingy friend. But what are you doing here?? He replied while pushing her out. Tanisha tried to stop him "Hey bhai, let me hide here too. That luv is also after me." She said.

Then the footsteps of someone's were heard. When Sameer and Tanisha looked outside, Luv was there.

"These both brother and sister together are desperately after us". Sameer said.

"But what the scene with Maira." Tanisha asked in confusion.

"Can't tell you right now." He said in frustration.

Then suddenly the sound of footsteps started moving towards them. Both of them were scared...

"Anmol, get up beta and hurry up...
Barkha ji said...
She was peacefully lying on the bed and reading a novel. When Barkha ji snatched novel from her. Anmol, while trying to take the novel from her maa, said - " Maa, that's it." There is one more episode left, please give back the novel."

"No, it is getting late, and Agastya must have reached there by now." Barkha ji said while giving her a dress to wear.

𝔸ℕ𝕄𝕆𝕃'𝕊 𝕡𝕠𝕧

"Yeh novel ki story, exactly mere or mere Bhai ke life se match karti hai.
Tanisha or Sameer ke life me jaise, Luv or Maira haat dho kar pade hai. Vaise hi humare Zindagi me bhi Agastya or Antara naam ke do graha.
Rahu or ketu ki tarah pade hai. Meine itne saare plans azmaye par har bar kisi drama ki villain ki tarah fail hojati hu. Mujhe toh ab apne upar sharm aane lagi hai. Yeh sab bhi uss Agastya ki galti. Mere kundli me kisi naag ki tarah bait gya hai."

("This novel's story matches exactly with my and my bhai's life. Just as Luv and Maira are chasing after Tanisha and Sameer. Similarly, in my and my bhai's life also two planets named Agastya and Antara, like Rahu and Ketu are following us. I have planned so many times & flopped. Now I feel ashamed after losing so many times. This is my biggest problem".)

I was walking out of Chauhan Villa, While cursing Agastya and talking to myself.

Niru was sitting in the car waiting for me. Seeing me talking to myself. He started blowing the car horn continuously. Due to which I who was busy cursing Agastya, got distracted. And I closed my ears and said -
" Niru, have you taken an oath today that you will tear my eardrums?"

Niru stopped blowing the horn and opened the gate on the other side of the car. I sat inside the car and started staring at him.

"Perfect, Agar tu aisi chudail vali shakal uss Agastya ko dikha de naa. Toh woh pakka tujhse darkar shaadi Tod dega."
Niru said while pulling my cheeks softly.

("Perfect, if you show such a witch-like face to that Agastya. Then he will definitely break the marriage with you".)

I slapped his hands, made a strange face and said - "Chudail ke bhai ko ab dher nahi ho rahi hai. Aise tu bi handsome dikh raha hai, Agar uss Antara ne tujhe dekh liya toh woh pakka tujhse kisi chipkali ki tarah chipak jayegi." I said while laughing.

Further I added - "Woh bhi, Bina kisi gum ke."

("The witch's bhai is not getting late now. You are also looking handsome. If that Antara sees you like this, she will definitely stick to you like a lizard. " That too without gum".)