✰°Dadu's order°✰

𝔸ℕ𝕄𝕆𝕃'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

I came out of the changing room and shifted my gaze towards Agastya. Who was busy as usual in his phone. Dont know why ?? But I wanted to be his only center of attention.

I tried hard to attract his attention. But he did not give me any attention

(𝐵𝑜𝒉𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝒉𝑎𝑤 𝑘𝒉𝑎𝑡𝑎 𝒉𝑎𝑖 𝑦𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑎)

Leave it Anmol, why do you even need his attention. He is a dumb creature.

"Wow! you look perfect.." Raghavi said looking at me.

Saying Hmm... I went to change again. I came after changing and asked her, "Your bhai has just come here to stand like a robot?? Does he won't buy something for himself??"

"I..I don't know... She said while giving me my phone back and informed me about Niru's call.

I went near him and asked hesitantly Because whatever had happened yesterday, I was feeling a little awkward. "Why don't you buy anything for yourself "

He said without looking at me "No..

"Why?" I asked looking at him with questioning eyes.

Agastya looked away from his phone and He saw me from top to toe then suddenly raised his hand and while adjusting my dupatta replied, "Antara has already choosed clothes for everyone."

His actions made my eyes widened. I said while handling my dupatta - "O,..O,..I,.. probably got in a hurry while changing."

He just simply nodded.

As such I had no feelings for him in my heart. But I don't know why I was feeling bad right now??

" Haan yehi pyaar hai "
Her innerself replied.

" When the marriage is not going to happen, then no one needs to wear what I like or not??, What difference does it make??"

Then Anmol got a call from Nirvaan she hugged Ragavi and left from there. This time she didn't even glance at Agastya for once.

________________

ℝ𝔸𝔾ℍ𝔸𝕍𝕀 ℙ𝕆𝕍

At Night,

🆁🅰🅸🅲🅷🅰🅽🅳 🅼🅰🅽🆂🅸🅾🅽

Sitting in the hall, Dadu (Somnath Raichand) was discussing about some business matters with Bhai. Passing near by them I walked towards my room with a plate of food in my hand.

Dadu stopped me and said - "Come here beta."

"ji dadu...

"You have resigned recently. And now what are your future plans?" he asked??

"I... I have decided to go to Shimla I have prepared to start a startup there with a friend of mine."
I said what randomly hitted me.

" It's a good thing " Dadu said while lovingly patting his hand on my head.

"Agastya, you yourself will leave Avi there and will also make all the preparations for her stay." Dadu spoke to bhai

"Ji Dadu." Bhai replied.

"No dadu, what is the need for this? Bhai, is going to get married now. And he even don't have time to spend with Anmol. And now you are giving him more works, It's not fair." I explained to him.

"But beta." he said and looked worried.

"Dadu, my friend has made all the arrangements. Don't take any tension."
I said while lovingly holding his hands.

Dadu did not want me to go away from him, but he will not stop me here either, coz he believes in my decision.

"Beta, who is this friend by the way. You have never introduced him with us?" he asked in a funny tone.

"Oh my dadu, She is a girl is this fine now??, And when I went to study in Shimla, we became friends." I said a lie, I never had a friend except Anmol.

"Hey, looks like now I have to find a boy for you. You two are alike brother and sister." Dadu said looking at both of us

"Dadu, you are always in a hurry in everything." I said while leaving from there.

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕡𝕠𝕧

"Look Agastya how Avi shyly went away." Somnath said while smiling.

Agastya did not give any answer to this. And he was lost in some deep thoughts.

"What are you thinking?" he asked?

"Nothing, dadu." Agastya replied.

"Looks like your missing my daughter-in-law."
Dadu said teasingly to Agastya.

On this, Agastya looked at his grandfather and said, "Why would I think about her, Only a mad like her would think."

"I think iam getting sleepy, you also go to sleep." He got up and said with a yawn sigh. He said good night to Agastya and went towards his room from there.

Agastya also stood up to go to his room when dadaji turned and teasingly said "Ahh! I think Avi is right, iam giving you lots of work."

He looked at his dadu in confusion

Pata nhi ab kya khurafati soch rahe hai. Lagta hai mere upar koi bada bomb fodne wale hai.
He said to himself.

" So you can have your holidays till your honeymoon ends." And without listening to anything dadaji left him in deep shock.

"Par dadaji me itne din kya karunga." He asked his dadu, with his innocence  eyes.

Dadaji went near him and said -
"Arey mere naadan parinde kuch toh samajh, tujhe itna time fokat me thodi na diya hai."

(" Hey my silly innocent boy. I didn't gave you time to waste.")

Agastya looked confused again.

Dadaji smirked & said -
"Meri Bahu ke sath time spend Karo.
Saying this Dadaji left."

("Spend time with my daughter-in-law.")

He widened his eyes in deep shock.

(Lagta hai Agastya ko mini heart attack agaya)

_______________

This way,,

Antara's hair was blown by the wind she was sitting upon the window of the room. There was a deem light in the room. She sat near the window.

She was very excited about tomorrow's engagement ceremony. She had applied a mask to bring glow on her face. And she was sitting on the sofa with her eyes closed and listening to romantic songs.

Just then Raghavi passed by and when she saw Antara's happiness, she felt a pang in her heart. She was happy for her sister. But not for herself.

Suddenly something came to Raghavi's mind and she ran towards her room. She went to her room, closed the door. And placed the food plate on the table. She opened the cupboard, took out a small box kept inside the cupboard. She opened it and took out a yellow colored slip. Someone's number was written on it.

______________________________________

" Will Agastya use his time for Anmol??, or will he play someother tricks to go office??"

" Why Raghavi is shocked, And whose number is that??"

_
______________________________________
•.♡*✧ *✧*✧ *✧*✧*♡.•