✰°Yuv's night craving°✰

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕡𝕠𝕧

🅲🅷🅰🆄🅷🅰🅽 🆅🅸🅻🅻🅰

Nirvaan, Paridhi, and Barkha ji were in Raghuveer ji's study room. Seeing everyone quiet, Nirvaan said - 'I came to know about this a few minutes ago.'
Raghuveer ji was angry with him, so he did not talk to Nirvaan since that incident.

"Are you telling the truth?" Raghuveer ji asked, setting aside his anger.

"Yes, dadaji... Hearing this, a sparkle appeared in the eyes of Barkha ji and Paridhi who were present in the room.

"I'm going tomorrow," he said while leaving the room.

"You have an engagement tomorrow, so you can't go anywhere." Raghuveer ji ordered to stop him.

"Okay.... he said and went out of the room.

After he left, everyone went to their respective rooms, and this is what Nirvaan was waiting for.

Yuvaan enters the kitchen with his tiny footsteps. He places a small stool in front of the fridge. After opening the fridge, he opens the ice cream box with his tiny hands. But when he looks inside, his eyes widen in shock because inside the box, he found a note written, "Yuvi bacche, sorry but there is not even a single drop of ice cream left for you. Your pyaari bua." After reading this, Yuvaan's face changed into like crying.

He searched the entire fridge but did not find ice cream anywhere. Yuvaan started going back with his sad face hanging down, when he saw his Chachu going out. He also started running after him with his little legs.

Nirvaan's feet were caught by someone's small hands. When he looked down, he was shocked.

" Chahu where are you going?" He asked

Nirvaan picked up his nephew in his arms and said - "I have an urgent meeting tomorrow, so I have to go now"

"Then why are you running away like a thief ?" another question he forwarded.

This child is more cunning than my brother.

"Because I don't want to disturb anyone" Nirvaan replied.

"Chachu, you are lying. I will call bade dadu right now" Yuvaan said with a cunning smile.

" Daa...du... Yuvaan opened his mouth to shout

" Shhh... Nirvaan placed his hand on his mouth.

" Yuv, what are you doing even here? Should I call my sister-in-law??" Nirvaan asked like a devil

" Ok, But Bua will save me from maa. But what about you Chachu??, who will save you from bade Dadu??" Yuvaan folded his hand like Raghuveer ji and said.

" Uff.. so what does my baby want?" Nirvaan asked giving up

"Now there is point in talking about the issue. I want ice cream."
Yuvaan said while his eyes where sparkling.

"Ok baby, I will bring it tomorrow. now you go to your room and sleep." Nirvaan patted his head and said

"No, I want it now." Yuvaan said being stubborn.

"Naah.. Nirvaan replied with same attitude.

"Now,.. Now,.. Now,.. Nirvaan pouted

"Thik hai mere baap, me abhi laata hun" Nirvaan again gave up infront of his cute nephew.

("Okay my father, I will bring it now")

"Aley Chachu, mein apka baap nahi pal apke baap ke beta ka beta hun" Yuvaan replied cutely.