Chapter 2 : Survive

[ 𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙻 𝚄𝙿 

                     𝙳𝙸𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚄𝙻𝚃𝚈 : 𝙰
                𝙲𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 :
        1) 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻 20 𝙷𝙾𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙻𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁
               𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙼𝙸𝚃 : 10 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚁
               𝚁𝙴𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙳 : 10000 𝙲𝙾𝙸𝙽𝚂
                 𝙵𝙰𝙸𝙻𝚄𝚁𝙴 : 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 ]

N̲a̲o̲ P̲o̲v̲ :

Sweats run down to my chin. Minutes turn into hour and my whole body ached. My hands were shaking. My body know how to use a bow but my stamina against zero.

I killed some of the monster but not enough some of them. I gasped air for my lung, it was a pure hell for me.

How did I end up here? Wasn't Truck-kun was the one who sent people to isekai? I can't believe I got isekai by tripping over nothing! I could have a better life. But that's not important now. This is 'Mairimashita! Iruma-kun!' world but much worst demon realm.

I need to survive now.

The screen popped up in my face.

               [ 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝙳 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 :
                             6/20 ]

Thanks for that info..
I have to think better. My body was able to fight, but my mind was not able to catch up. So I have to fight and think at the same time.

I have to win! There no other way to survive!

--𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌 𝘚𝘒𝘐𝘗--

7 hour were gone by

               [ 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝙳 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 :
                             12/20 ]

It was not good... stronger monster would appear as the hour went by..the monster were too strong for a women that held a bow for the first time.

Hell!! It was hell! I only had 3 hours left but I still need to kill 7 monster. Do I get teleport to safe place once I'm done with this?

                            [ 𝚈𝙴𝚂 ]

After a few minutes, I heard a growl behind me and found a weird looking deer rushing towards me. The deer has a gray scale, red eyes and a long fang? It look like it want to stab me with it's horn.

Suddenly I heard a rustle. There's two of them! I feel annoyed when I saw them. Why now? Do I look like having fun?

I quickly going into position and getting ready for the fight. I need to finish them quickly. No time for that monsters.

I quickly got behind both deer and shoot theirs heart at the same time.

Every step I did was a pain. Death wouldn't be so bad anymore. But I will never give up...

               [ 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝙳 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 :
                             14/20 ]

6 more to go. When will it end already? The next hours still the same, more and more cut whole over my body.
The pains make my body numb. Not able to feel anymore.

--𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌 𝘚𝘒𝘐𝘗--

9 hour 10 minute gone by

A big black wolf corpse fell on the ground. I breathe heavily. Sweats were all over my body. I need to kill one but my body....can my body stand it?

               [ 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝙳 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 :
                             19/20 ]

I only had 40 minute left to kill the last monster. If I'm not then, I will be dead.

My leg are shaking so much and my body feel like collapse.. I have to kill with this body..it would be hard, but it's not impossible.

"Are you the one who killed all those monsters?" a raspy voice in front of me asked.

A bigger and strong monster was standing in front of me. It was a Minotaur. And it seem like I can understand this world language. It must be this game feature and I feel amazed by it. But that not important now! I have to defeat it!

"Say demon, what are you doing in my territory?" the Minotaur asked me and saw down on my body that full of wounds and scratches.
Should I answer him? No..it would cost a lot of strength and I need to keep it.
With that I said nothing and the Minotaur was not happy with it.

"WHY CAN'T YOU ANSWER AN EASY QUESTION?!" the Minotaur scream at me in full of anger.

Ey bro! Look at me! Do I look like I have enough strength to deal with you? Shit! My time!

"YOU! I WILL KILL YOU!!" the Minotaur roar and started running towards me.

D*mn it! The Minotaur was so tall! Can my arrow pierce through the skin? Should I run? My my current situation, that might be impossible!

I only had 15 minute left and 1 arrow left. I have to quick! I quickly got behind the Minotaur and and before I pull my bow string, the Minotaur smile at me.

                 [ 10 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝚄𝚃𝙴𝚂 𝙻𝙴𝙵𝚃 ]

"HAHAHAHA! Did you think you can kill me?" the Minotaur asked me with the victory in his voice.

The Minotaur grab me and lift me up in the air, trying to crush me to death with his hand.

                   [ 5 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝚄𝚃𝙴𝚂 𝙻𝙴𝙵𝚃 ]

A shunk was to hear, a same sound that will come if you stab your knife or sword in someone's flesh.

                  [ 2 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝚄𝚃𝙴𝚂 𝙻𝙴𝙵𝚃 ]

"Huh?" the Minotaur was confused.
Without a second thought, I quickly grab the sword handle and slice the with with all of my strength.

                 [ 10 𝚂𝙴𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙳𝚂 𝙻𝙴𝙵𝚃 ]    

Finally, the Minotaur head was on the ground.

                           [ 𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙷𝙴𝙳!
                 𝚁𝙴𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙳 : 10000 𝙲𝙾𝙸𝙽𝚂
                         𝙷𝙿 : 100(+100)
                     𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰 : 25(+20)
                    𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙶𝚃𝙷 : 20(+20)
                     𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚈 : 15(+20)
                 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙴𝙽𝚃 : 50(+10)