Chapter 5 : New Companion

N̲a̲o̲ P̲o̲v̲:

'I can't believe this demon kid was the first demon I meet in this world.' I thought while carrying the boy like a sack of potato.

After I arrived at my place, I lay the bot on my bed which is made out of leaf and grass that shaped like circle. ' I should roast the monster deer meat now." I thought.

"Shop."

[ 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝙿. ]

" I want to purchase observe skill, salt, pepper and some bandage.

[ 𝙿𝚄𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴. ]

[ 𝙲𝙾𝙸𝙽𝚂 : 300 ]

' I should treat his wounds while I'm waiting for the meat to cook.' I nod sagely. With that, I began to work.

After a few minutes..

"Done!" I said proudly.

[ 𝙷𝙴𝙷- ]

"Did you just laugh at me?!" as I'm giving the system 'the offensive side eye look'. "Even if the bandage look clumsy, it still great for a beginner!" I try to argue but the screen vanish. This system pissing me off!

--𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌 𝘚𝘒𝘐𝘗--

"AAHHH!!!" The boy scream and jumped out from the bed. After he saw the bandage on his arm and leg, ge calm down.

"You're awake. Just in time for dinner." I said as the boy looked at me.

"You saved and even treat me! Please let me serve you, treasure!" The boy kneel in front of me. I was shocked, but then I realized that demon only serve the one who's stronger than them or the one who serve them.

"You don't need to serve me. Why don't we just became friends?" I ask excitedly.

"Friends? What's that? " The boy asked.

[ 𝙸𝚃 𝚂𝙴𝙴𝙼𝚂 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙷𝙰𝙳 𝙰 𝙱𝙰𝙳 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙾𝚁𝚈. ]

'Shut up!' I internally scream. " A friend is someone that you can count on. Someone that accept no matter how weird you are. In short, a family." I explained.

"Is that so?" The boy amazed.

"Here, let eat together. I just roast some meat. I have plenty of it so don't worry about me not having anything." I said as I give him the meat.

The boy took the meat and bites it. Suddenly the boy cry. "Why..why are you crying? Is the meat taste horrible?" I panicked.

"No. No. It's.. delicious.." the boy cry more.

What should I do with this demon? I feel like I just steal a kids candy.

--𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌 𝘚𝘒𝘐𝘗--

"So what is your name? And where is your family? How old are you?" I asked.

"I'm 11 years old. I...I don't have a name..as for family..." the boy lowered his head.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it. By the way, you can call me Nao and since yuu don't have a name, I will named you."I said.

"Yes Nao-sama!" The boy lifted his head.

After a few minutes of thinking, I have decided a name for him."I will call you 'Ryuji' because your horn looks like a dragon!" I nod sagely.

"That's a cool name! Thank you, Nao-sama!" Ryuji beamed.

"I'm glad you like the name. It's getting late, let's sleep first. I'm tired today." I said.

After a few hours, Ryuji finally sleep. It's hard to convince him to go to sleep. And now..

"Observe." I quietly said and the screen about Ryuji status popped.

                         [ 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚂 :
                          𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴 : 𝚁𝚈𝚄𝙹𝙸
                          𝙰𝙶𝙴 : 11
        𝚃𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 : 𝚆𝙴𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙴𝙼𝙾𝙽 𝙸𝙽
           𝙷𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈, 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙽𝙾𝚄𝚁𝙸𝚂𝙷𝙴𝙳

                         𝙷𝙿 : 60/90
                         𝙼𝙿 : 𝙽𝙾𝙽𝙴
        𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰 : 14(𝙲𝙰𝙽'𝚃 𝙱𝙴 𝚁𝙸𝚂𝙴𝙳)
      𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙶𝚃𝙷 : 11(𝙲𝙰𝙽'𝚃 𝙱𝙴 𝚁𝙸𝚂𝙴𝙳)
       𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚈 : 20(𝙲𝙰𝙽'𝚃 𝙱𝙴 𝚁𝙸𝚂𝙴𝙳)
  𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙴𝙽𝚃 : 30(𝙲𝙰𝙽'𝚃 𝙱𝙴 𝚁𝙸𝚂𝙴𝙳)

                          𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂 :
              𝙿𝙾𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙸𝙼𝚄𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 𝙻𝚅. 5
                      𝚂𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙽𝚃 𝙻𝚅. 3

It's a miracle that he can live in this forest. How many poison thing that he tried that even his poison immunity up into level 5?! Why his hp only 90? It's really weird.

I remember that my blood can make any living thing evolve. "Should I try it?" I asked myself. "Maybe I should talk about it tomorrow. I need to rest." I said as I'm slowly fall asleep.

--𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌 𝘚𝘒𝘐𝘗--

"Hey, Ryuji. Would you do anything to be stronger? And why you want to be stronger?" I asked. It's now morning and I'm having breakfast with Ryuji.

"I will fo anything be stronger. So other demon would not laugh or hurt  you, Nao-sama!" Ryuji seriously claim. But he look funny because of his malnourished face.

"It's that so?" I closed my eyes and cut my hand lightly so the blood will come out and drop into the bowl I hold. "Here, drink this." I said.

"What are you doing, Nao-sama? You hurt yourself!" Ryuji worried.

"You said you will do anything to be stronger , right?" I said at him while giving him the bowl that full of my blood.

Ryuji take the bowl and look at it for a while. "Alright." Ryuji said firmly and drink the blood.

×yo!×