Chapter 17

"Do I want to dance?" Jihoon said.

"Yeah." Sangkyu looked at Jihoon with hopeful eyes.

"Uhm."

"So..."

"I'm sorry, but I have a husband." Sangkyu's eyes dulled. He looked down a little bit.

"Oh. I'm so sorry. I didn't know."

"It's fine. It's not like I told you."

"Still. I shouldn't have said that."

"I told you it's fine, now let's enjoy the party." Jihoon smiled and Sangkyu smiled as well.

They head over to the bar area. Jihoon gets a Vodka cranberry and Sangkyu gets Long Island. They start to chat while they drink.

Some time passes and they seem to like each other.

"So, you never told me what creature you are," Jihoon says.

"Oh, yeah. I guess, I never did. Oops. I'm an angel and you?" Sangkyu replied.

"Me, I'm a Faye."

"Oh, that's cool."

"Yeah. I hear that a lot. There aren't that many Fayes out there."

They continued to talk. Until someone else came up to them and tapped Jihoon on the shoulder.

"Hoon hyung. Soon Hyung is looking for you." It was Chan.

"Okay, thanks, Channie." Jihoon patted Chan on the shoulder and left to find Soonyoung. Chan looked at Sangkyu and said.

"Oh, Hi."

"Hello. I'm Sangkyu."

"I'm, Lee Chan. I hope you are enjoying the ball so far, but I better go or go my husband is gonna come looking for me."

"Okay. It was nice meeting you." Chan walked away.

Some time passed and now Chan was next to Samuel. It was around dinner time and everyone was going to their tables to eat.

Chan sat down next to Samuel, and next to him was the Junhao couple. It was hard for Minghao to sit on the lightly cushioned chair, so he sat on Junhui's lap as it was more comfortable than the chair. Next to Junhao were Seokmin and Jisoo and beside them was the Jeongcheol couple. Mingyu and Wonwoo were sitting next to Jeonghan and Hansol was beside Wonwoo. Hansol was of course sitting with Seungkwan. The last couple to sit down was the Soonhoon couple and they sat next to Seungkwan.

The clock hit 6 which meant it was officially dinner time. Everyone was sitting in their seats, waiting for their food. Soon after, the waiters did their job and handed people their dishes for the night.

Once everyone got their dishes, Seungcheol stood up. He took his glasses of wine and raised it high in the air.

"Before we start eating, I would like to say a few things," Seungcheol said loudly, so everyone could hear him.

"I would like to thank everyone for coming to our first-ever ball. Me and the other kings of this kingdom have never hosted something this grand. This might be the best ball you've been to, but I hope that it will be at least a memorable one." Seungcheol continues to talk. "I would also like to say another thing. I know that many of you think it is weird and not very traditional to have 14 kings in one kingdom, but I hope you all accept us, especially when you'll be having a little child running around the castle soon."

Everyone gasped except everyone who knew already. Minghao looked shocked. He was not expecting Seungcheol to tell everyone today. He and Junhui wanted to do it soon, but they didn't know when to do it. This just made his life a little easier. Seungcheol smiled at the Junhao couple. He motioned his head to see if they wanted to come up where he was.