Chapter Five.

I fall asleep after crying due to what happened. The next day, I wake up to loud noises in the room. I open my eyes and see total darkness. I can tell that someone has put the blindfold on me. I still have the gag in my mouth, and I am still on the bed from what I feel. I feel my arm burning in pain. The loud noises stop. I can sense that someone walked up to me. They take off my blindfold. It is the man. I look around the room. I see security cameras, a mirror on the wall opposite of the bed, and a filming camera, set up on a tripod. All cameras face a different part of the room. The filming camera however, faces the bed.

  "Good morning sleepyhead." The man says. I don't look him in the eye. He roughly grabs my face, forcing me to make eye contact. "Look at me when I'm speaking to you." He says, in an angry, demanding tone. "Look Lilian. You might be wondering what the camera is for. Well, I am going to record your punishment and post it to.. a certain website. You don't have a say in the matter. Got it?" He says, squeeze in my face tighter. I nod my head in fear.

  The man walks behind the camera and presses record. He walks into frame. "You have been a very... bad... girl..." He says, standing at the end of the bed and looking me in the eyes. "You deserve a punishment." He says. I don't look at him. I hear the sound of his belt unbuckling. "Now, you must be a very good girl for your Daddy, you understand?" He says, unzipping his fly. He takes off his shirt and pants. "This is what happens to girls who don't listen to their Daddy's..." He says, inserting his hard, throbbing cock into me. He goes the roughest he ever has before. It hurts so bad. I start to cry. He keeps going rougher and rougher. I cry even harder. I look at the camera, tears in my eyes, and just start crying more. "Hush baby.. this isn't the worst your punishment will be." He says, thrusting inside of me as hard as he can. I continue crying. The man holds onto my hips as he thrusts harder and harder. Eventually, I feel him finish inside of me. After he cums, he pulls out and walks towards my face.

  "Don't say a fucking word when I take this gag out. Understand?" He asks. I nod my head, terrified for my life. He takes the gag off. "Good girl." He says, throwing the gag to the side. He forces my mouth open and sticks his, still hard, slimy, cock inside. He goes as deep as he can. I feel his balls on my chin, as if they are begging to go into my mouth as well. He forcefully opens my mouth even wider. It hurts so bad. I feel like I am choking. When he opens my mouth wider, he forces his unshaven balls into my mouth. He grabs onto my throat. "Do a better job darling, or else." He says, somewhat squeezing my throat. I can't do a thing. He is so far deep into the back of my throat, I can barely breathe as it is. "Fine, if that's how it's going to be darling. I can't wait to do whatever I want to your unconscious body. With no little brats fight back." He says as he pulls his cock out of my mouth and starts choking me. I feel all the air exit my body. I can't get any air in. I try to scream, but no sound is coming out. I can feel my face getting redder by the second. After about 30 seconds, I pass out.