Chapter Four.

Later that same day, the man comes into the room again. This time, he has three other men with him. "This is the new girl. She's young, tight, and doesn't cry." He says to the other men. The other men talk amongst themselves. One of them says, "She's hot." Another one says, "She looks like a little whore." The man who was here earlier comes up to me. "You better be a good girl darling. These are your first clients." He whispers in my ear, taking off my gag. "Be fucking silent unless they say otherwise." He says.

The three men walk to the bed I am on. The other man leaves the room while the clients are left alone other me. "God you're so fucking tempting." One of them says. The three men start to get undressed. All of them are hard just my looking at me. They waking closer to the bed. Two of them walk over to the end of the bed, and the other stays near my head. The two at the end enter my holes. One of them is bigger, he enters my pussy. The other is smaller, and he enters my ass. The one near my head grabs my face and forcefully opens my mouth. He sticks his dick in my mouth and thrusts as hard as he can. The two at the end of the table thrust very hard and fast. They smack me and each grab onto my ankles and hips. I can't tell which is grabbing my ankles and which is grabbing my hips though.

The other man counties thrusting in my mouth. "Suck it now." He says, grabbing my throat. I do as he says and he groans as he squeezes my throat tighter. The other men continue thrusting inside of me. Eventually, the man near my head finishes in my mouth. He pulls out. "Swallow it now." He demands, gripping my throat tightly. I do as he says and he seems to be pleased. He waits for the other men to finish and tells them it's time to switch. The one in my ass comes to my head, the one in my pussy goes to my ass, and the one in my mouth goes to my pussy.

The ones at the end of the bed enter me and start thrusting. The one near my head starts squeezing my boobs very tight. He then bends down and starts sucking on them. While he sucks on one of them, he gropes the other one. He does this to each boob repeatedly, while the other men continue thrusting. Then, he unties one of my wrists, holds it tightly, and places his cock into my hand. He holds into my hand as he forces my hand up and down his dick. He squeezes my boobs with his other hand. I feel so uncomfortable. He keeps holding onto my hand t. Eventually, he finishes all over my hand. The other men are still thrusting inside of me. When the man finishes in my hand, he holds onto my wrist very tightly. He brings my hand up to my mouth. "Eat it." He demands, still holding onto one of my boobs. He then forces my mouth open with the hand that was on my boob. He shoves my hand covered in his semen into my mouth. He keeps it there until he knows I swallowed it. "Good girl." He says, re-tying my wrist. The other men finally finish inside of me. They then switch again, all of them going to where they haven't been yet.

The men who are now at the end of the table enter me. They go very hard and very fast. The man who is now at my head grabs my chin and makes me look at him. "You little slut." He says. He spits on my face. "This is what happens to girls who are sluts." He says, roughly letting go of my chin. "This is what you get. You fucking whore." He says, slapping my face as hard as he can. The other men look at him, but continue thrusting in me. I try not to cry as I can feel my face turning red from the slap. I try as hard as I can, but I fail. A few tears come out of my eyes due to all of the pain I am in. "Goddammit. Stop crying. All you little whores do is cry and cry and cry. I am sick of it... I will give you a reason to fucking cry." He says, rolling his eyes. He walks over to his clothes and grabs a pocket knife from his jeans. I try not to cry even more but I can't stop myself. I start squirming and trying to get away. I forget that I am even tied up but I still try. The other men pull out of me and walk over to me with the other man. One of them grabs the ball gag and puts it on my mouth. I try to scream, but the gag stops me. The man with the pocket knife gets up close to my crying and red face. "You are going to fucking regret EVER crying you goddamn slut." He whispers in my ear. He makes a gesture to the other 2 men and they hold me down. The man with the pocket knife turns my arm and has my inner arm facing him. He opens the pocket knife. I try to squirm and scream as much as I can, but the men holding my body down stop that from happening. The man with the pocket knife starts carving into my skin. At first, it hurts so much that you can somewhat hear my screams. I feel hot tears running down my face. Eventually, my arm goes numb from the pain. The tears stop, and I stop struggling to get out. The man is still carving something into my arm. I look over to see what he is carving into me. I see the words, "I am a fucking slut." The man finally finishes carving the words into my skin.

Just then, the man who kidnapped me walked into the room. "Alright boys, your time is up. Step away from her and get dressed. Did you like your experience?" He asks the men. "I had to give her a punishment for crying, that fucking slut is a bitch." The man with the pocket knife replies, as them men put their clothes on. "Oh, I am sorry about her. She is new." The man who kidnapped me says. "Yeah I can tell. You really should punish her further." The man with the pocket knife says, shaking hands with the one who kidnapped me. The man who kidnapped me nods his head, and the 3 men walk out.

"Lilian, Lilian, Lilian..." He says, shaking his head. "I am very disappointed in you." He says. I am still crying at this point, and my arm is bleeding heavily. "Look, I wasn't going to actually have the dogs come in here. And I wasn't planning on having to punish you. But now, I think those things are required to get you to be a good girl." He says, fingering my wound. Oh goddammit. Why didn't I just listen? Why am I so stupid? "Look darling. I will be back very soon to punish you. I will need to speak to my wife about the means of punishment, so I will need to be back to punish you later." He says, as he leaves the room. I hear the door lock and I start sobbing. Why am I so fucking idiotic? Why couldn't I just listen to that man with the pocket knife? I wish I can just die right now. I fucking hate this life and I want to escape. I know I can't though. I know I am not the first girl they have captured. I just need to figure something out.