Chapter Two.

I wake up in a dark room. I am tied to a chair, all my clothes are off, I am blindfolded, and I am gagged. Just then, the man walked in. "Well good morning, sleepyhead." He says. "I need to explain some things to you. He says, sitting in a chair across from me.

"You might be wondering why we took you out of everyone. What we are going to do to you. I will explain that all to you, but first, a few rules. You are a slave. I am your master. My wife is your mistress. You will not speak unless spoken to. There will be no refusal under any circumstances. You must do everything we say. There will be no screaming, no crying, and no fighting. If you break any rules on the first day, the first time you will be slightly punished. The second time you break that rule, you will be punished even harder. And the third time you break that rule, you will be fully punished. After the first day, we will not cut you any slack. Anyways. We have picked you specifically because you fit our type. Young, naive, girl who doesn't know any better. We like to do things that may hurt you. You'll get used to it though. There will also occasionally be other people to fuck you. You must not refuse with them, as it is making me money. We will not have you for too long, once we get sick of you after up to six months we let you go. We will only let you go if you behave though. The other option is you die. You will be drugged so if we do let you go, you won't remember one thing. I also have 3 dogs, all of them male cause I don't need little puppies running around, and all of them are constantly horny. I will not deny them pussy, so they will fuck you while i watch. My Great Dane is the most horny one. All of them will come fuck you at least once. I have a Great Dane, a German Shepherd, and a Husky. All of them are about ten inches. Most of their dicks are pretty thin, so they go in easy. My Great Dane's however, is not. For the Great Dane, it takes him about 7-8 minutes, and he usually goes into the pussy. The German Shepard takes about 6 minutes and it's hard to tell where he will enter. The husky takes 7 ish minutes and he is also hard to tell where he will enter. If I decide to join in with one of them, they will go in the asshole. When they want to, they will come in here, sniff around you for a bit, and eventually mount you. They put their front paws on your chest, so it might scratch your tits up a bit. If there is another woman in here, she will not help you. She will fuck you. She is either my wife or a client. There also may be more than one person fucking you at once. Every possible hole of yours will be fucked. You will not ever wear clothing, you will be un-clothed the entire time you are here. You must use manners and do what someone tells you at any given moment. Most of the time, you will be either tied up on a medical bed, so you cannot try to move, or you will be tied in some type of sex swing. I think that is all for now darling.. I will see you soon."

He leave and shuts the door behind him. He locks it. Oh my God. Where the fuck am I right now..?! What is going to happen to me..!?