Chapter Three.

I can't tell how long it's been, but the man comes back in the room. "Lilian.." He says. I obviously can't respond or move or even see because of the fact I am tied up, gagged, and blindfolded. "This is my wife, your mistress." He says. I assume she's in the room, but then again I can't see shit.

"Hello darling.." She says, playing with my hair. Once again, I obviously cannot reply. "Babe, I think it's time to start using her." The woman says. "You're right.." The man agrees with her. They take off my blindfold. They make eye contact with me and start to untie me from the chair. The woman unites my wrists. She looks like she is in her mid twenties. Her husband unties my feet. They pick me up and carry me to a medical bed and strap my hands down. They position me to where my arms are above my head and my legs are bent up and spread. My ass is at the end of the table. I see the man and woman begin to undress.

   Once fully undressed, the woman sits on top of me. "Listen darling.. I am going to take out the gag, but you must stay silent. Understand?" She says, staring into my eyes. I nod my head and she takes the gag off. Then, she starts kissing me. She squeezes my left breast while she makes out with me. Just then, I feel the man insert his throbbing cock into me. He thrusts hard and fast. The woman pays no attention to it and continues kissing me. It feels like the man is going so deep that he is touching my pelvis. The woman eventually pulls away from the kiss and starts grinding on my stomach. She grabs my knee while she does so. While the man is fucking me, he starts holding onto my hips. He continues while the woman continues grinding but starts kissing me again. She bites my lip during the kiss, causing me pain. I still say silent though. This continues on for about 4 minutes. Eventually the man pulls out and finishes on my feet... for some odd reason. "Hon we're switching places." He says to his wife, waking over to her. "Oooh yay!" She says, getting off of me and walking to the end of the bed, where her husband was.

   The woman sits down on her knees and starts playing with me. The man tells me to open my mouth. I do as told, even though I am completely terrified. He shoves his long, hard member into my throat. "Suck darling." He demands. I do as told and he starts groaning. He is grabbing onto my hair and pulling it. The woman start to eat me out. She sticks her tongue into my hole. She continues this and the man starts to shove his dick deeper down my throat. I feel like I am choking, but he continues to thrust in my mouth. His groans grow louder and louder. The woman moves her tongue all over my pussy. Eventually, I feel a warm substance in my mouth. The man removes his cock from my mouth, "Swallow." He orders. I feel so disgusted, but I do as told. Eventually, the woman stops as well. "I'm done babe." She says to her husband. "Alright. You can go, but I am not done." The man replies. "Ok then." The woman says, grabbing her clothes and leaving.

   The man looks at me. He doesn't say anything, but he unties my wrists and ankles and turns me over. He puts my ass in the air, and my hands above my head. The side of my face is flat on the bed, so I can only see the wall. He ties my wrists and ankles again. He walks over to my ass. He grabs onto my hips and inserts himself. He thrusts hard and fast. He smacks my ass a lot. My mumbles things like, "Good girl," and "You're so deep hon." I try not to cry as he goes harder and faster by the minute. After 10 minutes, I feel him finish inside my ass. He pulls out. "See darling.. it's not that bad." I don't say anything. He unties me and places me back into the position I was in before. "Oh, I don't know if you noticed, there is a dog door coming into this room, so one of the dogs might come at any time." Great, just great. He puts the gag back on my mouth and leaves the room. God fucking dammit. I want to die.