심각한 문제 -62

Massive Problems

Yoongi left the TV on. He is in his sons' room, playing with them and Brownie. He could kind of hear the TV from there, all they are doing is yapping about the weather. But the TV suddenly changed and talked about something completely different.

"Famous model, Park Jimin, caught with one of his sons outside the valley mall-"

Yoongi was alarmed. "Hey. Appa needs to go get some water. You guys just stay in here and play, ok?"

"Yes, appa!" the 4 boys exclaim, still playing around.

Yoongi leaves the room, he sits down on the couch and looks at the TV, he could also see his sons' room since he left the door half open but he focused on the TV. He saw Jimin with a microphone over his mask. Jimin is staring at the camera, no words as people asked him questions.

Jimin is holding Jungkook in one arm, his other hand is covering his tiny face, but Jungkook is already hiding his face into Jimins' chest.

"How did you come back to Korea?"

"Weren't you forced to stay in the US for 2 years?"

"You have a boyfriend and 4 other kids, right?"

So many other questions were thrown but these were the main ones.

"Well," Jimin starts, pulling his black hat a little more down, "I came to Korea on my bike. I came back because I missed my family, duh. And, no, I do not have a boyfriend."

"So he left you alone with 5 children?"

"No, he is my fiance." Jimin shows his ring finger in front of the camera then goes back to covering Jungkooks' tiny head.

Everyone gasps.

"Jimin, do you not see how cheap that thing is?"

"Cheap, huh?" Jimin examines the ring on his ring finger, his hand still on the back of Jungkook's tiny head. "So what? It is very pretty and my man gave it to me."

Yoongi smiles as he hears Jimin say this, he kept his eyes on Jimin but he was also worried because Jungkook seems to be shaking and Jimin also sounds uncomfortable. Yoongi really knows Jimin.

"It looks like the rings from the water bottles!" someone blurted out.

"And I bet you don't have a partner, so shut up!" Jimin yells.

Everyone gasps again but one decides to change the subject.

"Let us see your son's face." one of them yells.

"Nooooo, thank youuuuu!" Jimin shakes his head, keeping Jungkook close, who has his hands clutched onto his shirt and hiding his face into Jimin's chest and Jimin also has his hand behind Jungkook's tiny head.

"Just a peek!" a hand was shown coming from the side of the camera and it grabbed Jungkook's arm, slightly pulling it.

"Hey!" Jimin yells and immediately slaps the person on the hand. He would have done worse but he is holding Jungkook.

Jungkook started crying, it may not have been a huge action, but Jungkook is only 2 and he is very scared.

"You guys are so stupid!" Jimin yells at everyone, glaring at one of the people who did that to Jungkook. "I am suing you for touching my son!" Jimin storms away, everyone stays in place but the camera zooms into the walking away Jimin.

Yoongi was nearly in tears, he saw as Jimin cradled Jungkook in his arm as he reached for his phone, that is when Yoongi's phone rang.

The camera can't see, but Jimin was crying, and only Yoongi knew.

"Yoongi-"

"I saw, Chim. I am on my way. Just stay where you are." Yoongi stayed on the phone with him as he collected his other 4 sons and decided to bring Brownie so his sons would be distracted. 

They get into the car and Yoongi drives to where Jimin was. Outside of a mall.

Yoongi parks pretty near, he leaves his 4 sons in the car with Brownie, the AC was on. He put paper over the license plate then ran to Jimin and Jungkook.

Jimin immediately clung onto Yoongi with Jungkook in his arms.

Yoongi can see, through the corner of his eye, as all the cameras were facing them. Yoongi took Jimin into his arms and quickly moved to the car as he saw some reporters running to them.

Yoongi immediately drives off, the cameras try catching the license plate but Yoongi is steps ahead of them.

"Baby, are you ok?" Yoongi continues driving.

"Appa, I scare. . . I scare. . ." Jungkook admits, still clinging onto Jimin.

"Hey. . . Kookie, hurt?" Taehyung asks. "Kookie!"

"Kookie good. . ." Jungkook says.

"Hey. . . Did something bad happen, daddy, appa?" Seokjin asks.

"No. Nothing happened, baby." Yoongi pulls over once they are far enough and takes the paper off his license plate before a police officer spots that. Yoongi gets back into the car and drives off to their apartment.

"Worry. . ." Hoseok says as he gets out of the car.

"No need to worry, babies." says Yoongi as he escorts them all into their apartment, standing behind the tiny pack.

They all enter and Yoongi locks everything.

"Ok. We are safe." says Yoongi. "Jiminie, from now on. Let me go do the shopping stuff. . . Ok?"

Jimin nods. "Yes, please. . . I don't want that to happen again. . . I am not putting myself or one of my son's in danger." says Jimin. "Go play with hyungies, baby." Jimin sets Jungkook down, who rushes to his older brothers to play with Brownie.

"God, I love you, Yoongi. What would I do without you?" Jimin wraps his arms around Yoongi,

Yoongi wraps his arms around Jimin's waist. "I should be asking the same thing. I love you." 

They capture lips.