𝙉𝙖𝙤𝙧𝙞

Gojo stared at your body as your breathing was stable. "Hmm this aura.." Gojo smiled as he decided to take you inside and bring you to shoko.

As you're vision is not fully cleared yet you see a blury white haired man making funny faces at you as you're vision was finally getting clearer.

Before you can inspect the room or yourself you hear a loud voice that seems to irritated you alittle. "𝙔𝙊" gojo said in a loud tone, As he was laughing at my reaction. I was about to stand up to fight him but before I could do so I wanted to know how I ended up here.

And at that moment I remembered "NAORI" you thought.

You were in panic and before i can ask him where she was. The door within the room opened.

And there came a woman with brown hair and eyes wearing a white coat.

"Oh so you're awake? And here I thought you'd will be out for another week. " appeared shoko.

She walks beside you ignoring the giggling gojo in the background as she didn't need to know why the man was cracking up near a patient.

"Another week? How long was I out for? " you asked. As she inspected your wounds.

"𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠'𝙨" they both said in union.

"Two weeks... " you repeated to yourself.

You simply stared at your hand's as the room seem to have dimmed and had felt like pressure was being released.

"Naori" you said catching both of their attention.

As gojo smiled with as shoko was confused on the name.

"Where is my sister.." you said with a threatening tone to both gojo and shoko, feeling the the room pressure rise as Aura leaked out.

Hehehe, relax kid the little one is fine." Gojo said calmly and with confidence.

"So that's her name?" Shoko said with interest in her voice.

"Yea.. Where am i?" You asked.

"Jujutsu high" both shoko and gojo said in union again.

"I see.." You said looking at them weirdly.

"So she's still alive.." You thought to yourself calmly.

Both gojo and shoko looked at each other before looking back at you with curiosity. "What's your name?" Shoko decided to ask herself.

You were snapped out of your thoughts as you looked at them with a thought as to why they helped you, but you decided you can trust them, for now at least.

You stared at shoko silently as time felt like it was passing by slowly making 1 second seem like 1 minute.

Once again gojo felt that same thing he felt when he first saw him.

"Aura, a strong one at that." gojo thought as he was smiling.

"Uchiha Madara" you told them making gojo intrigued alittle "Uchiha?" Gojo thought with a thoughtful grin. As he was about to ask something before he was cut off by shoko.

"How did you end up like that? " Shoko asked with a slight serious face.

As gojo also wondered what happened for him to end up upon deaths door. With a baby in his hands at that.

"When I saw gojo come in with you I didn't think much of it at first but now looking at you again you're just a kid.

You looked at both gojo and shoko as they were just staring at you waiting for an answer.