𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩

The week came to an end pretty quickly, as multiple things happened during those times.

Gojo thought yuji multiple things as he learned about black flash and domains without having to fight.

The rest will be up for yuji to experience.

Maki and nobara was getting along with Maki during the week while megumi was practicing combat with panda.

"So you need those glasses to see cursed spirits?" Nobara asked as Maki nodded.

"Without them I'm playing a dangerous game." Maki responded as nobara had a question for her.

"Why did you become a sorcerer then?" She spoke as she was genuinely curious.

Maki thought about it for moment before replying with honesty.

"I was to grow stronger in order to show my clan that I'm not just nothing. But that I am something." Maki said with a glint in her eyes.

Nobara had a smile as he put her arms around Maki.

"I think we'll get along just fine." She spoke as the both of them walk away.

Meanwhile with madara...

𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙈

"Is that him again?" Maki asked looking far away into the forest to see smoke rising up.

"Yuppp" nobara responded.

"Have you fought him before?" Nobara asked Maki who was checking her weapons.

"Uhhh sure." Maki responded now thinking back to it.

"It was more like a lesson than an actual fight." Maki properly stated getting nobara to understand.

"So he's like a teacher / student?" Nobara spoke making a thinking pose.

"That's pretty much the title gojo gave him." Maki responded now looking at the smoke that was far away.

"Uhuh..." Nobara mumbled but before she could ask any questions gojo and yuji appeared behind them.

"Yo!" Both gojo and yuji said at the same time.

"Great.." Both Maki and nobara thought.

𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩..

Madara was making hand signs faster than the normal eyes can see.

𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚: 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙑𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙭!

Madara spoke as huge flame surrounded a tree swirling up until there was nothing but ashes.

The day was clear as his sharingan was showing 3 tomoe.

Fire surrounded madara as he caused quite the scene just for practice.

Madara grabbed his gunbai from his back as he swung it down just enough to not hit the floor.

𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙢

The wind was powerful enough to cause the trees to bend as the fire surrounding them vanished instantly.

That's when gojo appeared behind me.

"Heya!" Gojo raised both of his hands to pretend he felt the wind.

Both me and him knew better as his infinity was always active.

"Come for a rematch or something?" I spoke sitting at a log that was on the floor.

"Please, you're the one who lost" gojo said putting his hands up in a non caring motion.

"I've come to remind you the event is tomorrow." Gojo said as he also sat on a different log.