𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙥𝙖𝙡 𝙔𝙖𝙜𝙞

Maki was in the class room as she was holding the baby in front of her while the rest of the students simply watched.

"Its been two weeks" Maki stated

"Salmon" toge agreed

"I think I've gotten used to it" Maki said
As panda replied with "I had a feeling you were developing feelings for it" as panda was teasing maki.

As soon as panda said that he was kicked in the face

As Yuta simply watch the two of them, wondering how they ended up baby sitting for 2 week's.

"Shoko was kind enough to teach us on what baby's needed in order to function properly."

Yuta thought as he saw Maki putting the baby on top of panda making him squeal in fear as he didn't know what to do next.

As both Yuta and toge sighed together at their situation

𝙈𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙠𝙤'𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚

"I see" shoko said before looking at you with a little bit of pity in her eyes as she looked at gojo

While gojo stayed silent as I told them a little about my story on how I ended up here.

"Curse spirits teaming up with the same goal in mind? That's unheard of.." Gojo thought as he was standing calmly still with his eyes gazing at seemly nothing (still covered by that headband)

"what will become of me now?" You asked wondering what will happen to you and naori.

Both gojo and shoko looked at you, As gojo decided to speak up himself.

"Your clan was destroyed during the attack of curse spirits right?" Gojo asked as he was looking at me with eyes that Burrows through

"Why don't you join jujutsu high?" gojo said with a grin.

And with that, gojo walked closer to you looking at you in in the eyes (also still covered)

"Who knows maybe you can find something you'd like here"

"After all we are in need of more sorcerers" gojo stated as he was making funny poses around you

"Let's set something straight here... "
You spoke in serious tone.

Gojo stopped in his antics as he looked at you.

"His cursed energy feels huge, who is he? " You thought to yourself as you continued talking.

"I am here only for naori and nothing else."

"I'll take the hospitality but after that I owe you nothing else. " you stated.

As gojo stared at you silently before finally speaking

"It'll get lonely." Gojo stated.. you stared at him for a moment as you were going state something but gojo continued.

"After all your clan is no longer. So you will have no one but you and naori to protect at all times." Gojo said making you look at him for a moment as you pondered for a bit.

Then you stood up from your exam table looking at gojo through his bandana

"State your names." You said as both gojo and shoko looked at you with a confused look.

After a few second they replied.

"Gojo satoru, The strongest" Gojo said with a confident smile

"Shoko leiri" A doctor at jujutsu high.

The moment they said that you flashed your sharingan staring at them dead silenced.

"Those eyes" gojo thought as he saw you turn on the sharingan.