XIV

CHAPTER XIV
———————————————————

SUGURU HAD EATEN DINNER AND SAT OUTSIDE ON HIS USUAL BENCH SMOKING A CIGARETTE.

He knew he was waiting for Y/n to come out and meet him there, however, it was hard to defend himself against Shoko earlier that day when Y/n had exposed their secret meetings.

A girl walked out onto the patio, and once Suguru laid his eyes on her, it was hard to avert them.

"Waiting for me again?" she stood in front of him with a hand on her hip.

"I'd wait for hours if it was to just get a look at you." Suguru chuckled and threw his cigarette butt on the ground.

"Yeah? What if you got a little bit more than just a look." she put a finger on his chin, slightly lifting it so she could look into his eyes.

Suguru slowly spread his legs open, almost inviting her in.

Y/n carefully sat herself down on his lap, being very precise where she exactly sat.

Suguru slipped a hand around her waist and tensed up as Y/n pressed her body against his.

Y/n had an arm around his neck while the other one held his cheek.

Their faces were close, and all they could hear was the sound of each other breathing.

Y/n closed the distance between them, but it wasn't enough for Suguru to feel satisfied.

Her lips touched his, but it was yet to be considered a kiss.

Feeling teased, Suguru properly closed the distance between them and pressed his lips against hers.

The moment lasted a while, neither of them bothering to go either forward or backwards from where they stood at that moment.

Suguru slipped the hand around her waist down to her ass sneakily however Y/n caught on.

"That's for another time, baby," she whispered against his lips.

"I want you...so bad." he sounded desperate and it only made her chuckle.

Y/n got up from his lap and stood in front of him with her arms crossed and a sly smirk on her face.

Suguru stood up and approached her, practically towering above her.

He brought her body close to his and lifted her chin just like she did earlier.

She turned around and that only made Suguru press himself up against her back and slide his hands down to hold her hips in place.

He kept his head in the crook of her neck and she could feel him breathe on her exposed skin.

"I'll be waiting for you, whenever you call, sweetheart." he planted soft kisses on her neck.

"Maybe you'll get a call, baby." she brought his head further down to whisper in his ear.

Y/n pulled away from his grasp and began walking ahead, leaving him standing by the bench.

Before she opened the door that led to the patio, she looked behind and winked at him.

She closed the door behind her and Suguru could feel that something needed to be addressed inside his pants.

"WHAT IS SHE DOING TO ME?"
———————————————————
@SCYKHS