XIX

CHAPTER XIX
———————————————————

THE SUN HAD DROPPED BEYOND THE HORIZON AND THE EVENING HAD COME.

Y/n debated on whether she should join the rest of her classmates for dinner since she still felt uncomfortable around Gojo.

She wasn't aware of their conversation after the awkward confrontation in the student lounge, and frankly, she didn't want to test the waters.

However, she wasn't so sure that Gojo was even in the building, for all she knew, he could be out on commission and she would just be overthinking it all.

She gulped back her worries and decided to shoot for it, leaving her room and heading straight towards the student lounge.

After she had left, Suguru ended up at her dorm door, knocking profusely and was confused due to her sudden absence.

He gave up after waiting for a few minutes and just left for the student lounge so he could have dinner with Shoko and Gojo since he was in fact not out on commission.

Suguru arrived at the student lounge and was shocked to find Y/n standing by the entrance awkwardly as she had just laid her eyes on Gojo, who was eating peacefully.

Suguru put a hand on her back comfortingly and nudged her inside, except she resisted and he pushed further.

"He's fine with you now, I spoke to him," he whispered in her ear but she wasn't buying it quite yet.

"How do you know he's fine with me!" she whisper-shouted and he chuckled.

"He told me he doesn't mind you, now go inside so we can eat." he used all of his force to push her in and she landed inside with a wobble.

"What's for dinner?" Suguru asked Shoko, who had a mouth full of food that she was busy chewing.

"The usual, nothing special." she covered her mouth as she spoke while chewing her food.

Y/n went first, serving herself a plate of food and sitting opposite Shoko, since she felt the safest there.

Suguru followed suit and sat next to her with Gojo in front of him.

"Finally the free chair is gone, I've been complaining for months." Shoko laughed with a sign of relief.

"Why? Nothing pretty to look at while you eat?" Y/n teased her and Suguru chuckled while he ate.

"Exactly, you see guys, she gets it." Shoko motioned with her hand over to Y/n, who she found relatability in.

"Whatever you say. I have something quite sexy I get to look at already." Gojo had a flirty smirk on his face while he winked at Suguru, who looked very disturbed.

The two girls next to them roared in laughter over Suguru's uncomfortable expression and Gojo's violating smirk.

"Suguru, don't play with me like that. Don't act like we don't meet up to get it on late at night." Gojo referenced Suguru's late-night meetings with the new face in the building, Y/n.

"To clear the air, Satoru and I do not meet up late and night and get it on." Suguru looked at Shoko and Y/n worriedly.

"I mean, you don't go back inside when I do...I wouldn't judge if you were." Y/n giggled with a playful smirk and Suguru's eye twitched.

"That's when Suguru sneaks into my room to cuddle with me so he can fall asleep."

"I don't go inside so I can finish my cigarette." Suguru defended himself but everyone was too busy laughing over Gojo and his made-up stories.

MAYBE THEY'RE NOT
AS BAD AS Y/N THOUGHT.
———————————————————
@SCYKHS

a/n
(2 chapters worth of debt left)