part- 39

Continuing from previous part ✨✨

Abhinav's pov
After entering the room my mind was filled with Shivam 's words I looked at her how  can someone look this much beautiful and cute while sleeping you sure have a  great impact on me ( said while putting his hand on his heart) i wanna gave us a chance kirti i wanna make this relationship work I want to make u smile i want to make you happy i want to be the person you want as a partner I like you for sure but still I a little confused for love I hope you will clear this confusion i will try my best to be a good husband from now on i will do what my heart will say i hope you also like me and i will try my best to not let you get hurt let's start our journey kirti sleep well from tomorrow theirs a new beginning going to start I was saying all this in my mind while looking at her i went and pat her head and went on my side to sleep .

Rajeev's pov

After entering the room I saw her moving a little but she slept  again what is happening to me why I am finding you hella adorable why does my heart beats crazily for you why I like when you smile why I feel happy to see you happy why does it hurts to see you hurt i never felt these feelings for any girl but for you i am having these what do you feel about us you like me but do you like me as a partner do you want me as your husband we didn't know much about eachother do you too feel all this feeling I am not a easy person to handle shivali  I am still confused to gave us a chance what if you leave me someday after you get bore I don't want that all drama that's why I am stopping myself. stop doing this all with me  Shivali I don't want these feelings to get control over me i am not being able to control them  ( and he leaves a heavy breath and sat down in balcony looking at the moon) ..

At morning
Abhinav and kirti's room
Kirti got up like usual and saw him sleeping she went to do her morning routine after getting ready she saw he didn't woke up till now his alarm was ringing again and again she went and trun of the alarm and decided to wake him up otherwise he will get late he never got late till now so kirti was confused why he didn't wake up but she hesitated to touch him after collecting her courage she finally shake him a little calling him
Kirti - suniye hello suniye

Feeling someone's touch and a sweet voice abhinav got up and saw on of the greatest view of his life and (said in mind wow what a great morning)and slowly got up and looked at her who was looking at him they were starting at eachother kirti felt nervous so she quickly Said
Kirti - aap office ke liye late ho jayega aap uth nhi rahe the to socha utha du ( said while looking at him and fighting her fingers)
( You will get late for office and you weren't getting up so thought of waking you up)
Abhinav - thanku ( said getting up and moved towards washroom but stopped and looked back at her )
Abhinav - bohot achi lag Rahi ho (said giving her a smile and quickly moved towards washroom with a rapid heart beat it was his first time complementing someone like this)
Kirti stood their shocked
Kirti - did he said that to me but I am the only one in room so offcourse it was for me what happened to him suddenly (. Said while blushing hard )
Kirti - uff kirti stop blushing ( said tapping her cheeks )
And decided to went down but stopped hearing his voice
Abhinav shouted a little from washroom
Abhinav - can you please wait for sometime I wanna talk to you ( said while smiling)
Kirti - ok I will wait ( said shouting back)

After sometime abhinav came out all dressed up and ready looking handsome like always kirti looked at him and her eyes stuck but she quickly moved away and asked
Kirti - umm kya baat h ( said while sitting on bed )
( What is it )
Abhinav moved and stand infront of her she looked up looking at him he body was covering her small body both stare at eachother
Abhinav - mujhe pta h ki ye baat thodi azeeb lage gyi par first of all I am sorry for not accepting us or giving a chance but now I want to give us a chance kirti let's try and make our relationship normal please ( said while looking at her and hold her hand)
Kirti looked at him shocked she didn't accepted this she was already losing hope and she was growing some feelings for him which made her sad she felt overwhelmed and abhinav heart was dropping with the silence and her shocked face before he can think of something else and speak more she said
Kirti - let's do it let's give us a chance and work out our relation hmm ( said leaving a heavy breath and giving him a sweet smile seeing her smile and listening to her a smile formed on his lips too)
Abhinav - thanku
Kirti - i think I should go now I need to help everyone to prepare breakfast ( said while looking away trying to avoid the new sensation and feeling  and quickly left the with blushing cheeks and a smile)