part - 55

Next morning

The day started like normal days abhinav didn't came back till now kirti and shivali were doing puja

Kirti - let's go and see if the food is ready and the work which I gave you is done or not ( said looking at Shivali)

Shivali - done di I told workers to clean one of the guest rooms and checked the room myself ok ( said giving a big smile to kirti)

Kirti - kya hua thoda mood off lag raha h tera sab thik ( said finding something odd)
( What happened your mood is looking off everything ok)

Shivali - jassi is not picking up her phone it's been a month since I had talked to her ( said sighing heavily)

Kirti - you know her she does this always getting disappear and suddenly show up to meet ( said putting her hand on her shoulder)

Shivali - yes but she atleast used to send a message to tell she is ok and alive stupid girl always doing something unexpected by the way why are you looking at door again and again ( said looking at kirti with questioning look)

Kirti - first for your jij he went to office last night and isn't back till now second for the guest ( said with a tight lip smile)

Shivali - Di you guys are normal na like husband and wife ( said looking at her with concern)

Kirti - yes we are happily living like a husband and wife we are like normal couples now Lily don't worry and what about yours ( said giving her a smile)

Shivali - we are trying to be best for eachother and live like normal couples and we want too ( said giving her a small smile)

Kirti - we have come a long way didn't we at a point where we lost all hopes now we come to a point where we are happily living our married life ( said hugging shivali)

Shivali - yes I hope we stayed like this always ( said hugging her back)

Then they both moved towards dining area s and saw. Everyone coming soon everyone eyes went towards door listing to heels sound and saw a girl walking confidentiality wearing a dress walking like a model Kirti's eyes widen seeing her she recognised her

Hardik - so meet Jasmine our one of the old businessman friends daughter and abhinav's good friend she lives in USA and is a professional model she has some work and shoots here so her father wants her to stay with someone known as he don't want her to stay in a hotel so that's why she will stay here for some days hmm ( said telling everyone with a authority tone and a small smile )

Everyone nodded their heads

Jasmine - namste ( said to elders one by one with a big smile)
Urmila - namste beta ( said with a small smile)
Neha - namste beta

Jagdeep - namste koi problem to nhi hui aane me ( said smiling)
( Namste you didn't get any problem in coming)
Jasmine - no not at all uncle ji

Kamal - namste beta how are you

Jasmine - good uncle ji what about you
Kamal - perfect like always

Jasmine hugged Suman who hugged her back lightly
Suman - namaste beta

Jasmine - hello Vani hello Shivam ( said sweetly smiling at them and hugged Vani and Shivam)

Vani - hello di ( said hugging her back lightly with a fake smile)

Shivam - hii di ( said with a small smile but didn't hug her back)

Jasmine - and you guys ( said questioningly looking at kirti and shivali)

Shivam - let me introduce my beautiful Bhabhi's ( said putting his both arms around kirti and shivali's shoulders)

Shivam- so this is my beautiful bhabhi kirti abhinav rajput ( said looking at kirti with a smile)