part- 40

At morning everyone is ready for the day but they saw shivali walking down the stairs in different clothes which made Suman angry everyone was looking at them but youngers were just shocked as it's first time they saw her in western clothes and Rajeev was admiring her

Suman - why are you wearing this didn't I told you not to wear this types of clothes ( said coldly)

Shivali - I am sorry but I have meetings and some work i can't wear suit and saree it will be a little uncomfortable today please understand I have to travel alot ( said respectedly)

Suman - you have to what will people say and rajputs daughter in laws wear suit and saree only ( said glaring at her)

Urmila - maa their is nothing wrong let her wear it she has work and her clothes are good ( said requesting her mother in law)

Neha - we can break rules sometime for kids

Vani - yes dadi i understand the traditiona but sometimes wearing western is also not bad and they are handling their business they have to wear it sometimes ( said supporting Shivali)

Abhinav - wait what is going on here why can't she wear that ( said questioning at them )
Rajeev - i never knew that because of tradition they are wearing suits and sarees ( said getting angry)
Abhinav - everyone can wear what they want dadi ( said coldly)
Rajeev - listen they can wear what they want they will follow traditions but when it's needed rest of time it's their choice end of discussion ( said coldly sending Shiver down everyone's body except abhinav)
Abhinav - yes dadi some rules need to be renovated and changed a little according to situation lily come let's have breakfast hmm ( said coldly and saw her still standing their )

Shivali - thanku everyone for help and i promise to you dadi that I won't do something which effect image of rajputs rajputs and keep the tradition i will only wear Western when need and rest of time Indian 50\50 both ( said looking at her trying to make her understand)

Suman - ok i think it's time to change a little ( said giving a small smile at her)

Kirti smile looking at everyone how they supported her sister

Everyone sat down and have their breakfast
Shivali's outfits

Everyone was at their respective works At night shivali's car suddenly stopped and she got stuck her phone was switched off she was really far from her home and now her car is not working there was no Shop or something nearby she was hella tired f...

At night shivali's car suddenly stopped and she got stuck her phone was switched off she was really far from her home and now her car is not working there was no Shop or something nearby she was hella tired from the day her body was paining having no options she sat in car and locked her car.

At home kirti was worried it almost 9 : 30 and Shivali is not at home her phone is switched off she was getting more worried she had called everyone who can be with Shivali but they said they have left early and some said she went alone herself abhinav entered the room and saw worried kirti he quickly moved towards her and stand infront of her