part - 49

Next day
Abhinav got ready for office and left the mansion early he didn't saw kirti in room he eyes were red his face was emotionless everybody tensed up seeing his face he reached the office and started doing his work.
kirti was at office her eyes were red she was sad , angry and hella tired because today is a big event she has participated in this event alot of time and always performed well making everyone amazed but today the jwellery she was designing for this event for almost 3 months her team and her hardwork went in vain last night when she came she saw the jwellery broken and the person was standing infront of her scared as she got caught kirti was already distrub and this thing made her more distrub she quickly called her team and made a jwellery set to show on the event because she can't stand their with nothing the whole night she and her team work hard they all were sad and hurt too seeing their hardwork in vain but again start working on another one because the one which is distroyed can't be fixed. They made a piece of jwellery they know it was not special and compatible but atleast they have something to show kirti was exhausted but collect herself and went to get ready for the event.

Shivali got ready for the day her mind was messed up she was feeling hurt but collecting herself and decided to finish her work and went to event to see kirti's designed jwellery and support her

Rajeev was already in office his body was paining his eyes were dark his face was angry everyone was looking at him scared

Shivam went to Rajeev and telling him about event Rajeev said yes for kirti they both forced abhinav to come Vani too joined them and made abhinav come they all reached the event they saw shivali too she was moving towards seats everyone was looking at them amazed and jealous they sat beside shivali because media was their Rajeev too sat shivali looked at them shocked but gave a small tight lip smile to them
Rajeev was ignoring shivali and she was also aware of it

Soon the event start alot of famous jwellery designer were there kirti too present her design but it went normally some were shocked because she was a great designer but her jwellery was not compatible today shivali too was confused and shocked

Shivali - this is not the design di was making something has happened ( said shockingly) .

Shivam - what I saw bhabhi's pervious events she amazed everyone I too think bhabhi can't present this design it's not much compatible ( said shockingly)

Abhinav got confused and he noticed kirti's red swallowing eyes too Rajeev too listen to them shivali quickly went towards the rooms which were for designers who were presenting abhinav Rajeev Shivam and Vani followed shivali and they all entered kirti's room

Kirti - well done everyone and thanku so much for your support ( she said to her team their faces were dull they were sad )

Team girl 1- you are really amazing mam ( said looking at her with a small smile)

Team boy3- yes mam and sorry we didn't put proper security for the main design ( said looking down)

Team girl 2- you are strong mam ( said looking at her with guilt )

Team boy2- we never knew that for compitition people will go this much cheap our hardwork destroy in some minutes ( said sadly)

Kirti - it's ok everyone it's life alot of things happen hmm you all did well now go back hmm ( said looking at them with a tight lip smile)
Team boy1- catch the culprit soon mam ( said looking at her)
Kirti nodded her head and her team left the room seeing abhinav Rajeev Shivali Shivam and Vani standing their kirti looked at them shocked

Shivali- kya hua di ye sab kya bol rahe the ( said holding her shoulders and looking at her with concern) .
( What happened di what were they all saying)
Kirti - kuch nhi bas vo --- ( she told them every thing that happened leaving that she caught culprit)
( Nothing just --)