19. Fainted

Yoongi admit Jimin in hospital when doctors are checking him meanwhile mr. Park and Namjin also came there.

"Don't worry uncle Jimin will be alright" Jin was calming Jimin father when he was siting on the chair which is outside the hospital room in which Jimin is.

"Yes appa he is just fainted nothing else" Yoongi said assuring mr. Park when he nodded and smiled till then doctor came when Yoongi went towards him immediately.

"Doctor how he is" Doctor smiled before answering when Yoongi looking at him with his hopeful eyes that Jimin is okay.

"Nothing to scared about Mr. Min he just fainted because of something he knows which he won't be able to digest or may be some kind of trauma. He will come in snese in few hours dont worry"
As soon as these words spill from doctor's mouth Yoongi looked at Jin who nodded and take mr. Park inside the room to see Jimin.

He sighed in relief looking at Jimin who is unconscious but looking so calm like he is sleeping peacfully.

"What happen to my Jimin how can he faint like this" Mr.park asked Jin and Yoongi who was also there except Namjoon.

"Dad its nothing. Yoongi just take him to amusement park and he fainted there" Jin said placing his hand on mr. Park who nodded and hold Jimin hand who is lying down unconsciously.

"I just wanted a happy life for both of you then what happen suddenly when our happiness scattered like this. I really love you both then why she ruin our life. Did I ever became partial to both of you. Never right then why she made me the villian in my son eyes that I snatch his mother" Jin hugged his dad when he cried in his embrace.

He knows how his dad faced these five years. He saw how Jimin lost himself in the dark and his hating towards his own dad. Everything is so messed up in their life and only hope they have is Jimin memory.

"Don't worry Dad everything will be fine"Jin console his dad who was still sobbing in Jin embrace looking at Jimin who still unaware from his surroundings.

Yoongi is also standing there looking at them with teary eyes. He immediately wiped his tears and stand beside Jimin.

"Nothing wrong is going to happen him dad. Trust me" Yoongi said in his stern voice when Jin and their dad looked at him.

"I know son I trust you that's why I'm giving my son hand once again to you" Yoongi slightly smiled but immediately looked at Jimin who is moving slowly and open his eyes suddenly and first face he saw is Yoongi.

"Yoon...yoongi" he said in his low voice when Yoongi immediately bent down to his level and hold his hand which has wires connected.

"Yes bub I'm here" yoongi said looking at Jimin who smiled then his eyes went to his other side.

"Dad.....Jin Hyung" as soon as these words left from his mouth Jimin father hugged him from side and cried while hugging him when Jin also smiled through tears but he didn't hugged Jimin but just nodded looking at him cause he knows it is still not good to let his emotions out like this when Jimin not remember him.

After sometime of hugging Jimin father pulled out and kissed Jimin forhead lovingly.
"You scared me son....now you rest we all are leaving"
They all started to leave when

"Yoongi can you stay here" Jimin said in his low voice when Yoongi nodded and went towards Jimin while Jin and his dad left from there leaving Yoonmin alone.

Yoongi sat beside Jimin when Jimin smiled
"How are you feeling lo-mmm" Yoongi won't be able to complete when he feel soft lips is melting in his mouth. He closed his eyes and kissed Jimin softly showing their pure affection and love towards eachother.

Jimin immediately pulled out when he feel breathless.

"What's with the sudden kiss Jim-"

"How are you Kins" Yoongi sighed but immediately wide his eyes when he realised Jimin called him.

"You...what called me" Yoongi asked being all shocked when Jimin chuckle.

If you guys like this chapter then please votes and comments❤️

This chapter is small but next chapter will be fun🫶