Season 1 Episode 5 radio killed the video star (part 1)

If anyone is confused about getting a notification that a chapter was uploaded and you can't read it, do not worry, I accidentally hit publish instead of save so I immediately removed it, sorry about that. if this happens again in the future, don't worry about it I just made a mistake. Anyways enjoy

Few minutes later

Charlie: Okay. So the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls? Am I right?! [Starts to panic.] And next time when they cut the time in half again, and again, we'll just handle it, right?

Vaggie: (grabs Charlie's shoulders) yes. We will.

Angel dust: Oh, please, ya had less then half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit. And now... Ain't no silver lining this time toots.

Charlie: Sure there is! We just...have to look a little harder for it!

Angel Dust: Well, while you're lookin', the rest'a hell's goin' nuts. [Angel waves his phone in their faces.] People are already freakin' out about the news. Look at what's happenin' in the Doomsday District.

You look at the phone

Y/n: wow it's living up to it's name now more than ever. Then again it's pretty much doomsday with the extermination time cut in half.

A message appears on Angels phone

Y/n: um Angel, what's a donkey show

Angel dust: (in a panic) oh um, nothing just my boss Val. She's just freaked out about the news too. Like I said everyone is losing there shit.

You feel you're phone vibrate and you check to see what it was.

Y/n: wow she's on top of it.

Vaggie: who?

Y/n: Carmilla Carmine, already saying she wants to hold a meeting next week, guess she's in a panic as well. Man if she's freaking out then Angel Dust is right, everyone has gone completely off the walls

Vaggie: Yeah, that's true. Sinners are desperate. Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination?

Charlie: (Gasps) This is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel.

Angel Dust: cute idea, but do you seriously want to go out in all of this?

Y/n: Angel's right, it's not exactly sunshine and rainbows out there right now.

Charlie: Well, it's not like people are just gonna show up on our doorstep-

Y/n: what the hell?

At that moment there was a explosion at the entrance and now there was a giant hole in the wall.

Outside

Sir Pentious: Show yourself Alastoria. Come and face-

Sir Pentious sees Alastoria a floor above drinking some Coffee.

Sir Pentious: oh there you are. Now face my wrath.

Alastoria: Who are you?

Sir Pentious: Who am I? Who am I?! I am the great Sir Pentious. Inventor, architect of destruction, Villain extrodenar.

Egg Bois: Ooh you tell 'em boss.

Niffty: Ooooooh, he's a bad boy~

Alastoria: Ha, well if all that's true, you'd think I'd have heard of you.