Season 1 Episode 9 scrambled eggs (part 1)

Okay, writing created dialogue for Zestial is a lot more difficult than you might think. The worst part is I don't even know if half of it is even correct and I used translation for all of it. Other than that I'm very confident in the rest of this chapter so enjoy.

Also for anyone asking where are the helluva boss characters they'll be introduced in the last episode of this season (

We start with you sitting on the couch looking at your phone while also petting Keekee who was sleeping on your lap. Then the sound of a banging hammer woke Keekee up and she jumped off your lap and ran into a random direction. You look away from your phone and at Charlie who was hanging a banner that said "Happy First Week, Sir Pentious"

Charlie: That looks perfect! Aah! I am so excited that Sir Pentious is staying at the hotel!

Vaggie: Um, Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullshit a few days ago.

Charlie: Well, I haven't seen him try to pull any of that here.

Sir Pentious shows up rolling in his newest machine

Vaggie: What the hell is that?

Sir Pentious: Oh, hello, purple female. It's my new invention, the Skin Flayer 11,000! I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents.

Charlie: What? Why?

Y/n: yeah I'm not down with that

Sir Pentious: Everyone is being too nice. Obviously it must be a lie. I can sense that they are planning to kill me, but when? How? I must be prepared! Ooh, the new parts of my machine are here.

Clara and Odette enter the hotel with some crates full of weapon parts

Odette: (holds out a clipboard) Sign, please.

Sir Pentious takes the clipboard and immediately sings it

Odette: Thank you for your business. Enjoy your Carmine purchase.

Vaggie: Carmine? As in, Carmilla Carmine? You are buying parts from an overlord?

Sir Pentious: Uh, of course. She's the top weapons dealer in Hell.

Y/n: did you actually get that discount?

Sir Pentious: no I did not, which means you'll be my first target

Vaggie: well that's not happening

Vaggie takes all the boxes away from Sir Pentious

Sir Pentious: hey

Vaggie: You absolutely cannot build weapons in this hotel. No one is trying to kill you. People are being nice because they want you to feel welcome.

Y/n: she's not wrong I mean just look at them.

Sir Pentious then looks over his new Machine and sees Husk and Angel dust giving him the middle figure and then Niffty giving a look that you couldn't tell was a bad sign of just normal.

Sir Pentious: I have my doubts

Y/n: yeah I take back what I said but still you have to trust all of us

Sir Pentious: but I don't.

Charlie: well, why don't we focus on that for today's activities?

Vaggie: Not before we lay some ground rules. No more building weapons, no more plotting against other guests, and you need to get rid of these things.

Y/n: I already got a few ideas on how to-

A Lazar gun is set off thanks to 2 egg boys playing tug of war with it and it blows a hole in the roof