#TFL88

Author's note: The following scenes are happening in their real time. I will try my best to narrate it. Enjoy reading!

📍 Airport
8:30 PHT

Light won't stop from crying. Solar handed him the stuff toy he loves to stop him from crying.

[ Solar ]
Are you hungry, baby? Stop crying na. Let's meet your tita's!

She said cheerfully, hoping to ease Light's feelings towards it.

They continued to walk with the cart she's been carrying for minutes now. She looks at the crowd, trying to search for someone. But then she taught, she doesn't even know what the guy looks like.

Her phone vibrated in no time. It's Archer. She's about to reply when she saw someone approaching her. A guy who's 5'9 feet tall, a milk-like skin, wearing shorts and a button-up polo and holding a bouquet of flowers.

Archer stopped from walking when he reached Solar's destination.

[ Archer ]
Hi.

He smiled lightly.

[ Solar ]
You're Archer? Hi.

She smiled back. She did not expect this man's figure.

Bumaling siya nang tingin kay Light. Humihikbi ang bata but shockingly, he stopped crying and stared at him.

[ Solar ]
This is.. Light.

[ Archer ]
Hello, Light.

He smiled again.

[ Archer ]
Should've gave this to you on the car na lang.

He said, pertaining to the bouquet, realizing she cannot hold it, given the situation.

[ Archer ]
Let me carry your bags.

[ Solar ]
Thank you.

[ Archer ]
Let's go? They're waiting outside.

She nods.

They continued to walk until they reached the exit door. Solar felt at ease for the mean time since Light stopped from crying already.

As her eyes roamed around, she heard a shout from a voice she's familiar with.

Isay.

She's holding a phone with her, looks like she's filming their arrival outside.

[ Isay ]
BEBE KOH! SOLAR TABITHA CRAVEN! DITO KAMI!

Solar laughed and felt a little bit shy for calling her full name on full volume. She glanced at Archer, with an apologetic eyes and smile.

Standing next to her is Ione who's waving her hands up in the air while smiling.

[ Solar ]
Ione grew up so fast...

[ Archer ]
She is.

Solar's about to walk in the pedestrian lane when a car suddenly went up so fast.

[ Archer ]
Be careful.

He said attentively. Mabuti na lang at nahila niya paatras si Solar and was not hit. Instead, he led the way on the lane papunta sa pwesto nina Isay.

[ Solar ]
Sorry. Thank you.

The two girls ran towards them to give them a hug.

[ Isay ]
Oh my gosh, I missed you so much...

[ Solar ]
I missed you too. Hey love, this is your Tita Isay.

Pagpapakilala niya.

[ Solar ]
Ione! Hi!

[ Ione ]
Ate! Finally!

She welcomed her with a warm hug as well.

[ Solar ]
This is your ate Ione.

[ Ione ]
Hi, baby! Ang cute moooo. Humupa pagka-badtrip ko, huhu.

[ Solar ]
Why? What happened?

[ Ione ]
Wala ate, may nangiinis lang.

[ Solar ]
Alright.

[ Ione ]
Oo nga pala ate. Before ko makalimutan. Meet kuya Archer, my pinsang buo. 26 years old, single but not available. Multitalented man pero torpe po.

She teases him. If Solar's not with them, Archer maybe cursed the hell out of Ione already.

[ Archer ]
Let's eat first? Para maaga kayo makapagpahinga.

[ Solar ]
Sounds good. We're starving.

She replied to him while the two girls are busy playing with Light.

[ Twitter ]

Arcx @rchrjl.ios
Still the prettiest.