Chapter 6

No one's POV

The next morning after Taekook's marriage. Jungkook woke up first from his deep slumber, rubbing his eyes cutely. He tried to move, only to find him being cuddled by his husband, who back hugged him like he was his teddy bear.

During the wedding night, Taekook had shared about their characteristics, out of which was Tae cuddles something to sleep, like how he cuddles Jungkook now. Wanting to see his hubby's sleepy face, Jungkook slowly turned in Tae's hold, facing him.

 Wanting to see his hubby's sleepy face, Jungkook slowly turned in Tae's hold, facing him

Jungkook was mesmerized by Tae's duality. At day, he looked hot like a fierce tiger, but while sleeping, he looked like a cute baby which made Jungkook fall for him more. With his index finger, he slowly traced his hubby's features, starting from his forehead until his lips.

Tracing Tae's lips, he remembered how Tae kissed on his forehead when he found how Jungkook was hesitant to kiss him on his lips. The thought made him giggle softly, but then he jolted with a gasp when he felt his index finger which was placed on his hubby's lips being kissed.

Tae : Good morning, wifey *in his deep ass morning voice, which sent shivers down to Jungkook's spine*

Kook : *blushing* Good morning, hubby!

Kook then pecked Tae's cheeks as a morning kiss and quickly hid himself into Tae's built chest feeling shy of his own actions. Receiving a morning kiss ( well, not an actual one, but can be considered ), Tae froze in his place, but then chuckled when Kook hid himself into his chest. They cuddled tightly, embracing the warmth of each other, increasing the love they had for each other every passing second.

»»———————- ♡ ———————-««

As it was Sunday, Taekook enjoyed their first day as married couple by tutoring each other. Wonder why?

The major issue they faced was communication. Though they could converse in English, they always felt that they were more expressive in their native languages. So they had planned to tutor each other : Jungkook teaches Taehyung Tamil, Taehyung teaches Jungkook Korean.

»»———————- ♡ ———————-««

The following week to Tae's disappointment, Kook had to go to college. Though they were sad to part from each other, they had to. Kook had removed his toe rings along with his Mangalyam and kept them safe to keep his marriage a secret, but wore his wedding ring and the chain that replaced his Mangalyam.

Tae felt so sad and bored, not being able to spend time with his wifey. So when his wifey returned from college, they cuddled a lot and tutored one another, sharing small pecks on each other's cheeks.

Tae would sometimes be naughty and would leave butterfly kisses on Kook's neck, leaving Kook a giggling mess feeling ticklish. Though Tae's naughty hands wanted to inch above Kook's waist, he controlled himself, not wanting to scare his wifey with his bold moves.

But who would tell him how badly Jungkook wanted those veiny hands of his hubby to fondle his boobs like stress balls 😏😏