Chapter 8

No one's POV

Since the day Taekook had their first kiss, makeout and Kook's allowance to Tae grabbing his boobs, Tae never failed to fondle with Kook's precious boobies.

Anytime and everytime, except the time when they are with Kook's parents or with his sister, Tae's hands always found a way to fondle or squeeze the day lights out of Kook's boobs. And Kook always enjoyed the massage given by his hubby.

»»———————- ♡ ———————-««

Date : September 1, 2020

Today was the day Kook had completed 19 years of age. Tae being a loving husband wished Kook first at midnight, which resulted in a steamy makeout session with fondling of Kook's boobs.

Time skip to night

The day went by celebrating Kook's birthday by his family.

When Taekook arrived to their room after dinner, Kook made Tae to sit on the bed. Confused Tae sat obediently. Looking at Kook suddenly taking off his top, Tae panicked and stopped him.

Tae : Papa! Th-this isn't necessary~

Kook : But I want, mama

Tae : Papa, you're still young..

Kook : So what?

Tae : W-we shouldn't do this..

Kook : We? Enna we? ( enna means what in Tamil ) and wha- .. you pervert mama!! I'm just taking off my top as it is tight and suffocating to sleep with.

Tae : O-Oh

Kook then removed his top, revealing his glorious boobs to his hubby's feast, if not for the bra that covered it. Much to Tae's disappointment, both of them laid on the bed, with Tae upper body naked and Kook upper body half naked.

They both cuddled, but Tae couldn't sleep because this was the first time he had seen his wife even remove clothes in front of him. When Kook stirred in his hold, Tae acted like he was asleep.

🔞~

Kook then removed the only barrier on his upper body, making him naked on his upper body. Tae who was silently watching, widened his eyes comically as he got to see his feast in front of him to his glory.

Suddenly Kook looked at Tae with a smirk, catching his hubby red-handed who was ogling at him. Kook then straddled Tae, which made Tae to sit up with Kook on his lap. Kook suddenly felt shy, while Tae looked at his wifey with an astonished yet puzzled eyes for this act.

Kook : Mama~

Tae : Enna papa?

Kook : I-I know how much you love my boobs. So~

Tae : So~

Kook : I thought to let you *in tiny* taste it~

Hearing this Tae froze in his place. Never had he thought he would be able to taste the boobies so soon. But when his wifey gave permission, his mind stopped working.

Looking at his frozen hubby, Kook giggled and then looked at Tae seductively.

Kook : *looking at Tae with hooded eyes, fondling his boobs* Mama~ .. come on~ .. they are waiting to be devoured by you~ *biting his lips*

That was Tae's last straw. He squeezed Kook's boobs, skin-to-skin making Kook moan in pleasure. He started to give butterfly kisses and slowly lick the pink nipples that were waiting for him to be devoured by him. Kook's moan stimulated Tae even more to play with the boobies. He then started sucking the nipples, making Kook moan loudly and making him shy.

But Tae didn't stop his ministrations. He continued to suck his wifey's boobies, until Kook had his first ever orgasm while moaning his hubby's name. That was when Tae decided to stop his acts and wait a little longer till his wifey gets ready for him to make love.

Tae whispered sweet nothings, making Kook come down from his high. Kook then cleaned himself and Tae took care of his junior ( IDK if I can call it junior 😏 ), who woke up due to his wifey's melodious moans. They both had a talk about them making love. They both had the same thought of delaying it further as Kook was not yet ready, but he was fine with his hubby playing and eating his boobs.

Tae being a good hubby said he'd wait even a lifetime for his wifey to be physically and mentally prepared to make love with him. Then they both cuddled to sleep, skin-to-skin on their upper body, feeling each other's warmth.

~🔞