Chapter-4

The Next IPL match was in Punjab which also happen to be the last game for Gujrat Titans as they got eliminated from Qualifier.

Shubman invited the whole GT team and Ishan-Aditi in their house.

Shubman stood at the entrance, welcoming his teammates. He spotted Ishan Kishan approaching with a radiant young woman by his side. "Di, it's Ishan and his fiancée, Aditi," he called out to his sister, Shahneel.

As Shahneel approached, her eyes met Aditi's, sparking an immediate connection. Aditi's presence was captivating, and Shahneel found herself drawn to her warmth and grace, realizing a longing she hadn't acknowledged before.

"Hi, I'm Shahneel," she introduced herself, her voice softening in Aditi's presence.

"Aditi," the woman replied with a warm smile. "It's wonderful to meet you."

Shahneel came forward, her eyes meeting Aditi's. For a brief moment, she felt a connection, a spark she had never experienced before. Aditi's presence was enchanting, and Shahneel suddenly understood why she had never truly sought out a relationship. Deep down, she had always longed for someone like Aditi, an angelic figure who seemed to light up the space around her.

As the evening progressed, team gathered in the living room, sharing stories and laughter. Shubman and Ishan,found themselves in a quieter corner, reminiscing about the journey in the IPL

"You are regretting buying it,aren't you?I am feeling like a failed captain." Shubman mused, his eyes reflecting the memories of their matches.

"Don't you dare feel like that" Ishan agreed. "Remember that game against Mumbai? You were on fire that day.It's just a bad luck this year"

Shubman chuckled. "Your positivity is contagious."

"Maybe I just enjoy seeing my captain smile,"

Shubman looked at Ishan's eye.

"Umm..I mean watching my team laugh"

Their conversation flowed naturally,
There was an unspoken bond between them and genuine affection for each other.

Meanwhile, in another part of the house, Shahneel and Aditi found themselves alone in the kitchen, preparing snacks for the guests. The atmosphere was charged with a different kind of energy.

"So, how did you and Ishan meet?" Shahneel asked, her curiosity genuine.

"We met in college," Aditi replied. "We've been friends for years."

"He's lucky to have you," Shahneel remarked.

"Thank you," Aditi said, her gaze lingering on Shahneel. "You're really sweet. It's nice to finally meet someone who feels so... familiar."

Shahneel felt a blush creep up her cheeks. "I feel the same way. It's like we've known each other forever."

Their eyes locked, and for a moment, the world outside seemed to fade away. There was a magnetic pull between them, an unspoken understanding that beyond words.

Back in the living room, Shubman and Ishan's conversation took a more personal turn. "You know," Ishan began, "I am admiring how you handle pressure. On and off the field."