006

{ irl , social media }

lacy's pov

i finish the last bite of my chicken salad sandwich, "that was really good."

"we always come here after practice it's our favorite cafe." azzi says as kk nodded in agreement.

"so what's your plans for the rest of the day?" kk asks me.

"i'm going straight to the library after this." i answer.

"that's right you're getting tutored by your ex that you're still not over, right?" azzi asked with a smirk on her face.

why did i accidentally blurt out how hot paige looked earlier? not that i had the choice she basically pried the info out of me.

"please never say that again." i shake my head, "but yea."

"what the fuck are you doing?" i ask paige as she takes a sip out of my stanley.

"i was thirsty. plus you never used to get mad when i did." she replies shrugging, "also aren't you supposed to be studying?"

i just roll my eyes and continue to study. paige continues to play with the hair tie on the end of my water bottle, but i just let her.

"lace?" she stops the little amount of work we've been doing.

"hmm?" i mumble, not looking up from my book.

"why do you need a tutor, you're like really smart." she cocks her head a little, looking me in the eyes.

"i don't know." i say quietly, "it's just been hard to find the motivation to do anything lately. it's like i've always been this gifted, naturally smart kid, but now i'm just burned out." i let out a breath.

paige just looks at me with sad eyes not knowing what to say. "but it's fine it happens you know," i chuckle trying to ease the awkwardness, "we should probably get going anyways, the library closes soon."

"you can come back to mine if you want." paige asks and i give her a look. "not like that, you know what i mean."

"sure, why not." the two of us pack up as quickly as possible, trying to avoid the librarians death stares. we both walk out with books in our hands, and my backpack on her back, because she insisted.

i laugh at her tall frame with my child sized backpack on, "you look cute."

"why thank you." she laughs back giving me a 360.

"wasn't a compliment."

"you said cute, i'm taking it as a compliment." she smiles at me.

i roll my eyes, "i meant crazy."

"can't take it back now, lace." she slings her arm around me and pulls my body closer to her and smiles down at me. this feels just like old times.

LACYSTORMS HAS POSTED TO THEIR STORY

a/n : this was probably one of the worst weeks ever

a/n : this was probably one of the worst weeks ever. but i have to keep reminding myself everything happens for a reason

ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR 4K READS AND 100 VOTA THATS CRAZY💕😘🐆🎊💋