Justice

Rhaenyra sits beside Lord Stark's bedside, fear swirling in her lilac eyes as she stares at his sleeping form. Fear for his health, fear for her own safety, fear for the survival of the pack.

The doors of the Northerners chambers creak open, allowing entrance for the King and Queen.

"Your Grace" Rhaenyra stands to her feet, bowing her head slightly.

The Queen glares at the young woman, her eyes burning with hatred. "Do you know what Lady Stark has done?"

Rhaenyra glances between the two, her fear increasing at being in their presence.

"I don't think Lady Stark would do anything without Lord Stark's command" She answers, nervously.

Oh, how she wished her father was awake to answer these questions.

"By what right dare you lay hands on my blood?" The Queen hisses.

"Lord Stark is the King's Hand" Rhaenyra's voice hardens. "Charged with keeping the peace-"

"He was the King's Hand" She cuts her off. "He shall now be held accountable"

"Will both of you shut your mouths!" The King barks.

The two woman stare each other down, the thought of protecting their family clearly evidenced on their faces.

"Catelyn will release Tyrion and Ned will make his peace with Jamie"

Rhaenyra turns her attention to the King. "He butchered Lord Stark's men"

"Lord Stark was returning drunk from a brothel when his men attacked Jamie" The Queen says with a slight smirk to her lips.

Rhaenyra takes a small step forward, her fear turning to anger at the lie.

"Quiet, woman" The King hushes his wife.

"Jamie has fled the City" Rhaenyra speaks, her lilac eyes slowly darken. "Give me leave to bring him back to justice"

Rhaenyra and the King look at one another, both too stubborn to bend to the others will, while the Queen glance between the two.

"I took you for a King" Queen Cersei speaks lowly at her husband. Hurt at the fact that he was willing to side with the Targaryen girl.

"Hold your tongue"

"He's attacked one of my brothers and abducted the other. I should wear the armour and you the gown"

Rhaenyra lets slip a gasp as the King turns and slaps the Queen across the face, sending her head to the right at the force of the hit. Rhaenyra watches as the Queen slowly looks to her husband, her cheek red and starting to swell.

"I shall wear this like a badge of honour" She glares at King Robert.

"Wear it in silence or I'll honour you again"

The Queen flick her eyes to Rhaenyra, glaring at her for a moment before storming away. Rhaenyra watches her leave before turning back to the King, waiting in silence for him to speak.

"See what she does to me?" The King turns his attention back to her. "My loving wife"

Fear slowly starts to wash over Rhaenyra again, as she stands solely before the King.

"I should not have hit her. That was not...that was not kingly"

Rhaenyra takes a small step forward. "If we don't act, there will be war"

"So tell Lady Stark to return that little shit of an Imp to King's Landing. She's had her fun, now put an end to it" The King narrows his eyes as the girl doesn't respond. "You hear me? Send a raven and put an end to it"