7: meow

new entry!

new entry!

Xiao Dejun @xdjun
Hello 😭😭😭😭😭😭 apparently the person that took the luggage earlier wasn't the real owner 😭😭😭😭 please give it back 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

294 likes | 36 replies

open replies
Ten Lee @ten
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IMGOINF TK FUCKJNG PUSS MYSELF

Dong Sicheng @winwinwin
i'm so sorry i didn't get a good look at the original owner i thought it was them i'm so sorry
ㅤ⤷Xiao Dejun @xdjun
ㅤ It's not your fault please don't apologize
ㅤI'll feel even worse 😭😭😭😭

Wong Kunhang @imhendery
actual r/vuorgfail moment

ִ ࣪𖤐

"i'm about to get my freak on."

yangyang winces. "i get what you're saying, but like... please don't say that ever again. especially in front of a cat cafe"

"like, my cat freak. i'm getting my cat freak on."

"not any better, dude."

"i'm going to be a freak in a cat lover kind of way."

"okay, just shut up. freak."

kaixi shrugs and walks over to push the door to the cafe open, already having her phone out having taken pictures of the outside.

the cafe, which was already along a quiet street, was even more hidden deep along an alleyway. it was perfectly out of place. even with the stink of garbage bins and cold grey of the surrounding concrete, the purposefully placed greenery, warm lighting, anime bakery-esque exterior, and hell, even the wooden signage that spelled out "coco's cat cafe" glowed with comfort.

when they enter, kaixi basically melts.

multiple antique lightings lit up the cottage core-like cafe, the smell of fresh pastry and coffee filling the air. soft jazz music plays, accompanied by soft giggles. wait, soft giggles?

she looks over at the counter and sees a man giggling at his phone screen, while a cat lovingly nuzzles against his cheek. the tag on his chest reads: "hi, i'm hendery!"

hendery only notices them then, abruptly getting up from his chair with a shocked look on his face. "holy shit, we have customers?"

they pause and only stare at each other, then yangyang bursts into laughter. "that has to be the warmest greeting i've gotten this day!"

the other two laugh along with him, and hendery leads them over to their seats. "sorry, we really don't usually have those."

kaixi gasps in mild offense as they sit down, "with THIS interior? and how FAMOUS you are on tiktok? and CATS???"

"you know how people like a post and tag friends in the comments like "oh my god, we have got to go here" and save a video, yet they don't actually end up going to the place? that's basically the limbo we're in."

he hands the two menus, and as he does, a cat jumps on their table. kaixi lets go of the plastic card in favor of the cat immediately, delicately petting its head.

hendery let's out a soft giggle at the sight. "that's leon. he's the friendliest of the bunch." she nods. she recognizes him as the one against his face earlier.

the worker points at another cat lounging on an unoccupied table. "that's louis, always sleeping. he's getting a bit chunky."

he points to another, shyly watching them. "levi, the newest of the group. we only got him two months ago."

yangyang hums, pointing at the menu. "i'll have a milkshake. i'm guessing you'll have an iced coffee, six?"

"aw, you know me so well, yangie!" said boy acts out a barf, while kaixi laughs and continues to pet leon.

hendery writes down their orders. "you two dating or something?" he asks with a raise of an eyebrow.

now both of them make vomit noises, which makes the cat's hair visibly raise up.

"no way! we're friends, we're friends. she's just dragged me to so many cafes i basically have her order memorized," yangyang explained defensively.

"okay, okay, got it!" hendery says with another giggle, and kaixi might just believe this guy was the human embodiment of sunshine with how lovely his laugh was.

"hendery, huh," yangyang muses as the worker goes to prepare their drinks behind the counter, "i feel like i've seen that name before..."

he thinks for a while, then he jumps in realization, which makes Leon jump off the table. "YANG! YOU BITCH" kaixi screams in devastation, kicking him under the table.

"BRO HE'S THAT REDDIT GUY ON THE VISION APP"

"WAIT YOU MEAN THAT GUY I SEE UNDER EVERY POST?"

"OH MY GOD YOU GUYS GO TO VU?"

"YEAH MAN"

"OH MY GOD I GO TO VU!!!"

the three of them laugh in excitement, and kaixi pulls out her phone. "dude, let's be friends! i'll add you on the app, okay?"

"i'd love that!" hendery smiles, and begins to walk over to their table with their orders.

then suddenly, a cat they haven't seen before jumps out of seemingly nowhere, tripping hendery and leading to their drinks flying in the air and him falling Face First on the ground.

"holy shit???"

"oh," he picks himself up, his nose bleeding, "there he is, that's coco. i knew i was forgetting one."

"holy shit, dude?????"