✨Pleasant time✨

Abhi's Pov

I woke up feeling, my wife absent on her side. Opening my eyes, I heard faint sounds of someone vomiting.

Shit!!!!

I jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom, to see her vomiting her guts out. I rushed to her and rubbed her back. She is holding onto the washbasin and looks very tired.

"It's okay baby" I cooed and helped her to lean to me.

Washing her mouth and face, I picked her up in my arms and walked back to the bedroom. I placed her on the bed and saw the time, it's three in the morning. She leaned onto the head board and closed her eyes. I sat beside her and caressed her forehead and eyebrows.

"Kuch khane ke liye lau?" I asked caressing her flushed cheek

She shook her head in a 'no' and held my hand. She brought my hand to her chest and hugged it. She is in her third month now. Gyno is in her ninth month and Shyama is in her first half of sixth month. She snuggled to my hand pulling me closer. I smiled seeing my cute baby. I kissed her forehead and said,

"Phir so jaate hain"

"Hm" she hummed. I know she is tired.

My baby......

I made her lay down and myself laid down near her. Taking her into my arms, I caressed her spine and nape. She hugged me close, wrapping her hands around my torso and kissed my chest. I cupped her cheek and looked at her.

"Kya hua?" I asked

"I love you" she muttered and snuggled into me

"Love you too Amu" I said and kissed her head.

Soon we drifted to sleep. But jerked from our sleep, as her phone rang. She sat up and attended the call.

"Kyaa???? Haa hum aa rehe hain"

She hung up and turned, to me.

"Chaliye, hospital jaana Hain" she said and stood up

"Why? what happened?" I asked and stood up as well.

"Gyno is in labour" she said and rushed to the wardrobe.

I also took a random shirt and pants. Wearing it, I took my phone and messaged Mohan, that I am taking a day off today. I saw my wife rushing out of the wardrobe and taking her phone.

"Chalein?" I asked

"Yeah" she said

We went out of the house, but not before informing maa and Papa. Hey were also ready to join us, but we stopped them and asked to come after freshening up and eating food. Soon we drove off to the hospital.

Reaching the hospital, we rushed to the labour room section. We saw, V, Shyama and bhaiyya standing there. Bhaiyya is looking all worked up. He is literally shivering. We reached them and she enquired about the situation. Shyama explained it and then she went near the door.

"Ahhhhhh......"

A scream broke from the labour room breaking the silent atmosphere in the floor. Soon a nurse rushed out and said,

"Mr Bhattacharya, you are needed inside, come on, I will give you a gown"

Bhaiyya stood still. His forehead glistening with sweat beads. I gulped seeing him like that.

"Mr Bhattacharya, hurry up" the nurse urged.

"Bhaiyya jayiye" Amu said

"Yeah *yawns* be courageous, apke hi biwi *yawns* hain" V said