[Prologue]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(? POV)

Before the beginning... there was nothing.

"Hello! Is there anyone here? It's kinda dark here and empty!"

And in that nothing there was God.

"It's so lonely out here, is there anybody there?"

In that nothingness... God felt loneliness.

"You know this is getting uncomfortable, am I the only one here? Is no one out there? Anyone? Please answer?"

In that loneliness... God hath yearned.

"I wish there was something else here... it's really quiet... why am I alone?

In God's yearning... came the beginning.

"Hmm... what should I do? This place is so dark... I want it brightened, what will will do? let there be Light."

And in the beginning... came the Light.

===~()~===

Aaah! Too bright what the in all that is holy was that? I covered my eyes or at least what should be? But all I felt was a vast and endless wellspring that constricted themselves around me.

The light dimmed and my vision once again returned. "Okay... what was that?" I stared down on the blob of light shining so brightly in this sea of nothing. "Ouch!" A sharp pain came to my head and endless knowledge sweeps into me.

Yet this paled in comparison to the light, the light that had freed me from the emptiness, I felt it's warmth and there was only one thing that I had in mind.

"Beautiful..."

Then so there was the beginning and there did God rejoiced of his creation.

A kaleidoscope of light swirled with a multitude of infinite colors, one that was filled with endless potential, I raised my hand forward or rather the Infinity around me swarmed the light.

"Father!" Oh, that's a lot of little lights surrounding me, I'll be overwhelmed if they continued gathering. "Be at peace and watch my children's." That sound a bit fatherly... but I like it, it makes me feel warm and happy.

Also... why do i have the urge to cuddle all of these tiny lights? "Yes, father/daddy/papa/creator/maker..." Damn, that is a lot of name, who cares? Those small fluff balls are adorable! Aaagh! My heart it's too much!

Okay... calm down, let us not embarrass ourselves, the many balls of fluffy light hovered behind me, they watch like cute bundles with eager expression on their faces, well let's not disappoint them these cute little blobs behind me.

Hmm... I think I want to be on the Earth to see the Heaven', the light responded by bursting apart, scattering across all directions, I watch as it splits and shapes itself into many things.

And so it was did God created Heaven and Earth on the first day.

I felt the earth beneath my foot, the soft breeze of heaven from above, I can't help but smile. "This is good."