[Chapter 3]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV)

"Oooh! Its so beautiful."  Raphael can't help but shed a tear from his eyes as he and their sibling watched the majestic orchestra that was playing before them.

There father waving his hands in sync with the tunes of the music that was being singed by their younger siblings.

They were notably distinct compared to their pure and vibrant form which reflects a kaleidoscope of white light, the Aeond as they were called.

Resonated a more myriad of colors that made them distinct from the majority of the angels who held a singular color with slight changes that either dimmer or brighter but still remained in white.

"Lucky Remiel and Ramiel... they get to work with Father." Zafkiel remarked with her lips pouting slightly. "I wish I could also join in." She added.

"Don't be like that sister, this is a duty to be given to Remiel and Ramiel I'm sure Father will give for each of us as well." Azrael reasoned with his sister.

"Still makes me a bit envious... I want to help as well." She lamented before shaking the sadness off, it was minor and only because she was amazed and had wanted to join their siblings to help Father.

"I know how you feel sister... but we must trust Father, he has his reasons and clearly this prove much why he had chosen them both." Metatron remarked as he watched.

"True... Remiel and Ramiel are always the most curious one out of us all, they always like to learn and create new things from what they know." Azazel added as he leaned near a pillar.

They were gazing down from heaven, a secondary zone known as the Sea of Empyrea which was another equally vast and complicated Firmament which houses ideas and fundamental of creation.

Essences of God's Light being split apart to an abstract 'prima materia' which was the basis for all principles, concepts or ideas that would be crafted by the Aeons.

"We all know how often those two will write songs, poet, and tales this role is perfectly fitted for them." Sandalphon added as he watched with fascination.

"Has anyone seen Helel? I haven't seen her?" Gabriel asked as she looks around not seeing there sister, her presence was absent in the seventh layer.

"Saw her going to Eden, I'm getting some words from the angels that were passing by or relaxing there saw her watching Lillith and Adam." Uriel replied as he furiously scribbled through a scroll he had on his hand.

"Still curious about Father's unique and odd creation I see..." Michael muttered under her breath, she was back at her female form which she found much more comfortable to be in than as male.

"Now that you mention it... Helel often talks and debate with me regarding some subjects..." Jophiel informed as he puts a hand on his chin or the equivalent of one.

They weren't human beings and they're definetly not looking like one, their size meant universes where like atoms and the only reason they could perceive such tiny thing is because of God's gift of nigh all-seeing sight.

They were nigh-omnipotent, nigh-omnipresent and nigh-omnscience, they almost see all things but there are of course still some limits.

Like the fact they can't read or know the actions of their Father or the effects it'll cause, God was above them after all and it would be also rude to intrude their Father's privacy.

God refrains from knowing there's even despite of his omniscience and them not minding because they were always truthful... but it was sign of respect that their Father was showing to them.