Chapter 70: Fight or Die

Baku quickly followed after his target as Naruto ran out of the castle. The Blacklight commander didn't know what the boy was up to, but it would be fatal to leave him alone to form another strategy. Despite being his enemy, Baku knew very well that Naruto was a talented soldier and master tactician.

It was a real shame that he was on the opposite side, he could have been Baku's ultimate weapon...

The supreme commander was surprised when the boy suddenly stopped on the beach of the island, he was intrigued when Naruto removed his Blacklight t-shirt and a bright moon mark could be seen burning on his back.

"You were always a mysterious one..." commented Baku lightly, as the strange chakra surrounding Naruto's body slowly disappeared inside the boy.

The boy turned around and now looked at his veteran commander with a look of disgust and hatred...

"I told you once...if you ever harm my soldiers. I'll fucking kill you" threatened Naruto, and gripped his sword tightly making Baku chuckle.

"Now that's not good. Blacklight doesn't tolerate insubordination..." replied Baku mischievously,

But the man was alarmed when Naruto disappeared and in a flash was on top of him, reacting on his instincts Baku brought his sword forward and parried Naruto's sword at the last moment. The attack didn't end there as Naruto twisted himself and landed on the ground while trying to give a clean leg sweep to the Blacklight commander...

Baku quickly somersaulted away saving himself from the incoming attacks, but had to use his sword again as Naruto fired several kunai towards him.

However there was a certain miscalculation in Baku's judgement, as the projectiles were instantly pushed towards him by a strong force and he saw Naruto had pointed one of his hands towards him.

"So, he can manipulate metal with these eyes...interesting" thought Baku calculatively, and used the Kyuubi chakra to defend himself.

Baku gathered the Kyuubi chakra inside his body before firing hundreds of chakra bullets towards his opponent, as Naruto formed a strange blue colored barrier that protected him from every attacks.

Furthermore the barrier absorbed all the Biju chakra and converted into normal chakra before seeping right through Naruto's body.

Naruto felt a little pain in his chest due to the tremendous amount of chakra that had filled up his chakra reserves.

"Damn, this is too much chakra...but it'll have to do for now" thought Naruto smartly, and blinked his new eye once again making the barrier disappear.

He didn't have much time as Baku was right in front of his face and was about to stab his chakra tails, Naruto quickly lifted the sand of the beach and directed it towards the Blacklight commander instantly stopping him in his tracks.

Not wasting any further time, Naruto jumped over Baku while giving a horizontal slash of his sword on the man's back...

Much to his surprise the Kyuubi chakra tails blocked his attack, as his opponent turned around and delivered a crushing punch in Naruto's chest sending him sailing away.

The young Namikaze easily regained his balance in mid air and blocked the sword that was aimed at his ribs, while quickly delivering a crushing kick on Baku's stomach sending the men crashing a few feet away.

Grabbing the opportunity Naruto threw a few smoke bombs towards Baku making the man getting trapped in a thick smokescreen. But Baku just dispersed the diversionary attack with one movement of his Kyuubi chakra cloak.