Chapter 10

"Quick, quick, kill him, kill him."
 Mu Yao, wearing a fawn's beautiful skin with no glimmer of light, was riding on Han Xin who was walking on the moon, commanding passionately.
 "Um, um, he just said that I don't have long hands and can only play with pendants, so he gave me a knife to kill him." He was obviously speaking harshly, but Mu Yao's voice contained a bit of squeamishness that he didn't know he had.
 With a smile in his eyes, Ta Yue Xing followed Mu Yao's order and directly scored a double kill.
 When the two people opposite saw this situation, they became even more angry. They typed directly and said that Mu Yao couldn't do without a man while playing a game. They were probably mistaking Mu Yao for a woman.
 "Idiot!" Mu Yao was so angry that he directly confronted them and told them that he was a man.
 "What the hell? Your father and I are rich, good-looking, and have many friends. Who is like you? You just make up the numbers in life. How unsatisfactory your life is. You came to the Internet to find a sense of presence..." Mu Yao typed sentence after sentence, and when he got tired of scolding, he went directly to the Internet to copy and paste.
 However, Ta Yuexing directly copied the IDs of those two people and found someone to block their accounts.
 "Don't be angry, Maomao." Tayue Xing's voice was gentle and comforting.
 "I've found someone to hack their account. We'll kill them until they can't get out of the spring, making this their last gaming experience in their lives." There was a hint of coldness in his voice.
 "Okay!" Mu Yao gets angry quickly and gets angry quickly. After hearing what Ta Yuexing said, he was no longer angry. The two of them killed the two people on the other side in a fancy way. After the beating, they directly reported them for swearing and giving away their heads.
 "I'm sleepy, Ah Xing, I'm going to sleep first." Ta Yue Xing told Mu Yao that his name had the character Xing in it, so Mu Yao kept calling him Ah Xing.
 "Go to sleep, Maomao. Good night." Tayue Xing's voice was gentle and magnetic, which made Mu Yao's cheeks turn red.
 "It's over, it's over, have I missed a man this much? I can even feel my friend's voice." Mu Yao rolled on the bed several times wrapped in a quilt, shouting silently in his heart.
 Mu Yao fell asleep while thinking about it. He was too sleepy.
 In the morning, Muyao woke up due to boredom.
 The feeling of suffocation spread to his brain, awakening the memory of Mu Yao suffocating to death in the cold lake water, and he suddenly woke up.
 There were tears in his eyes. When he opened his eyes, he saw his whole fat belly pressed against his face. No wonder he felt suffocated.
 "Little rascal, you scared me to death." Mu Yao sat up. He raised his hand to wipe his tears, held his balls in his arms and sucked them hard before he managed to get rid of being swallowed up by the dark memories of his previous life.
 After going downstairs, I saw Uncle Wang busy in the living room.
 He raised the sizzling balls and said, "Uncle Wang, did you put the balls in my room?"
 Uncle Wang smiled and glanced at him, "Yes, young master, this kitten is very kissable to you. I'll be meowing in circles looking for you early in the morning."
 Mu Yao narrowed his eyes and smiled, tapping his pink nose.
 "Even if you have a conscience, I thought you were going to kill your father."
 "Come over for dinner." Mu Yunze's voice suddenly sounded.
 Mu Yao was startled and realized that Mu Yunze was having breakfast at the dining table.
 But it was already nine o'clock. Didn't Mu Yunze always go out at half past seven?
 Mu Yao was confused, but he didn't want to ask Mu Yunze.
 After handing the balls to Uncle Wang, Mu Yao chose a seat farthest away from Mu Yunze. Just as he was about to sit down, he heard Mu Yunze speak.
 "Come here." Mu Yao was stunned for a moment, trying to pretend not to hear, but Mu Yunze seemed to have seen through his little Jiujiu.
 "Don't make me say it a second time, Mu Yao."
 "Bah, you've read too many Ba Boss novels. You deserve to share your wife with others." Mu Yao complained in his heart and sat down on Mu Yunze unwillingly. around.
 Mu Yunze squinted his eyes and observed Mu Yao. He could really feel Mu Yao's resistance to him, even with boredom and fear.
 But he never did anything to this cheap brother. At most, he ignored his existence.
 But today he calmly watched his younger brother eat, only to realize how beautiful this younger brother was. It seems that he was born to be pampered by thousands of people, like a precious flower that cannot survive without a little sunshine and care.
 In fact, Mu Yao was indeed carefully taken care of and brought up. Although neither he nor his father took much care of Mu Yao, Uncle Wang and Aunt Li had pampered Mu Yao since he was a child. He wanted to pick the stars in the sky for him.
 Mu Yao was chewing food in his mouth, his small cheeks were bulging, and his red lips were even redder because of the oil, and he looked very kissable.
 Mu Yunze frowned at his inexplicable thoughts.
 What was he thinking, Mu Yao was his biological brother, even if Mu Yao liked men, even if Mu Yao was slender and beautiful. He couldn't have such dirty thoughts about his own brother because of this.
 And Mu Yao was almost annoyed with Mu Yunze. This man must be sick. He kept staring at him even if he didn't eat, and refused to let anyone eat.