Chapter 74

Mu Yunze drove Mu Yao to the best pet hospital in City A.
This hospital usually requires an appointment half a month in advance to make an appointment for surgery, but the Mu family has 11% of the shares here, so Mu Yunze directly made an appointment for today.
"Hey, does our family actually have shares here?" Mu Yao said in surprise, he didn't even know.
"It was the money my father invested in the early years. At that time, the hospital did not have enough funds. The director went to my father to discuss it and finally injected several hundred million." Mu Yunze explained patiently.
"You were still young at that time, and for our family, the money was not much, but now it has to be doubled more than ten times."
"Old Mu knows how to invest." Mu Yao nodded, and he disappeared. There is no businessman who is more profitable than Mu Fengquan, and he can be called the king of business.
Mu Yunze looked at Mu Yao in surprise. He didn't expect Mu Yao to speak so casually when talking about Mu Fengquan, and even called him "Old Mu".
What he didn't know was that Muyao had received a lot of love in his life that he had never had before, and this love was enough to heal his unhappy childhood.
For Mu Yao now, when it comes to Mu Feng Quan, he only thinks of him as a wealthy father, and no longer complains about why he doesn't love him.
And his attitude towards Mu Yunze also eased a lot, because he found that Mu Yunze would be jealous of him and get angry and scheming because of him. This made him no longer afraid of Mu Yunze. Maybe he still had resentment, but he I also enlightened myself a lot.
"In a few days, I will ask the secretary to sort out the shares here and give them to you, so that you can save yourself some inconvenience."
Mu Yun Zeyun's calm tone made Mu Yao think that this was not an asset worth billions. But thousands of dollars.
"Goodbye, this is too much money. I can't even spend all the money Lao Mu left me." Mu Yao quickly refused.
"Just take it if it's given to you. Young master of the Mu family, no matter how much money you have, it's not too much." Mu Yunze said firmly.
As expected of the tyrant, Mu Yao complained in his heart, giving out billions to others is no wonder the literature of tyrants is so popular, money is really fascinating.
When they arrived at the hospital, the vice-dean personally received the two of them, and Dandanmao relied on his popularity to become the little prince of the cat world.
The vice president arranged for Prince Cat to be the top doctors in the hospital. His balls were placed on the snow-white operating table. He tucked his tail in fear and meowed at Mu Yao angrily. I don't know. He is about to become a little eunuch.
Muyao was allowed to touch Dandan. Dandan was a brave cat. After a while, he lost his fear and even meowed at the beautiful nurse sister to let her belly be touched.
"It really forgot its owner after seeing lust!" Mu Yao was indignant.
Mu Yunze smiled and rubbed Mu Yao's hair, "Didn't you say you wanted to go out first?"
Mu Yao was afraid that Dandan would hate him, so he didn't plan to watch Dandan Gadan and planned to put the blame on Mu Yunze.
"Let's go." Mu Yao glanced at Dandan and planned to take a stroll nearby.
Mu Yao left the hospital, found a milk tea shop, ordered milk tea, and then asked Mu Yunze about his situation.
Dandan screamed quite sadly when he was slapped, probably because he knew that he would no longer be a complete little male cat. Mu Yunze said that his scream was quite sad.
When it was over, Muyao returned to the hospital.
As expected, Dandan thought it was Mu Yunze who did everything and kept venting at him. But when she saw Mu Yao, she meowed aggrievedly.
Mu Yao rubbed Dandan's little head distressedly, and Dandan was put in an Elizabethan band to prevent it from piercing the wound.
In order to compensate it, the two people bought it more than 10,000 yuan worth of snacks, which were almost too big to fit in the car.